Bumblebee x reader

Y/n's pov

          Ever since I've been working with Optimus and his team at Jasper, Nevada I've fallen in love with the former scout, Bumblebee. He was always so kind and sweet to me. Ever since he got his voice back he's been telling me how great I was. We came back to Earth with Strongarm and Sideswipe and met others and gathered a team.

"I did not!" yelled Sideswipe

"Yes you did!" yelled Strongarm. I groaned as I got up from laying down on the ground to see what they were arguing about.

"what in the name of Megatron is going on?" I asked

"Sideswipe took my Decepticon Hunter" Strongarm explained

"y/n will you please tell her that I did not take it" Sideswiped shouted

"He's right he didn't because I did" Sky said while giving back the Decepticon Hunter to Strongarm

"Why did you take it?" Strongarm asked

"Because Bumblebee wanted to make another one for someone so that their safe" Sky explained

"Anyway say sorry to Sideswipe for accusing him" I ordered

"Ugh sorry" Strongarm apologized

"Yeah whatever" Sideswipe left along with Strongarm to patrol and Sky left with Drift and Grimlock for a mission and leaving me alone with Bumblebee and the humans, Denny and Russell.

"hey uh y/n do you have a minute?" asked Russell

"sure Rus. What do you need" I asked

"You like Bee don't you?" I was shocked that he found out.

"WHAT-NO- I mean- but-wait- what makes you say that?" I stuttered

"C'mon you Cybertronians have similar affections as we humans do. As what we say 'Shoot your shot while you can" he said before hanging out with his friends. I thought about it for a while before I had the guts to confess to him. I went to Bumblebee while he was going through his data pad.

"Oh hi y/n shocked to see you here. What can I do for you, sweetspark?" that name. He's been calling me that ever since he got his voice back. I always thought he was either messing around or being serious.

"Will we ever be apart?" I asked

"y/n. Of course we will no matter what happens. Why do you ask that?"

"Because after I say this you will want to be away from me"

"Y/n-"

"I love you okay. I've been in love with you ever since I met you. The first time I realized I did was when I was kidnapped by Starscream and you helped me recovered when he tortured me those past weeks and you told me to 'never be afraid no matter what because I'll never let you go' and ever since that I wanted to tell you how I felt but it would've ruined our friendship"

"Wow I feel the same way y/n. I always did" before I could say anything he picked me up by my aft and kissed me. I kissed him back and I pulled his helm close to mine. He put me down and hugged me.

"I love you my  sweetspark"

"I love you too"

-------------
HELLO MY FELLOW READERS. I'm so sorry that I took my time but my ass is finally on summer break. That's right ya girl a sophomore now. Anyway I hope to be more active instead of eating Hot Cheetos all day so see ya
-JT4ever