Thunderhoof x reader pt.1

Y/n's pov

I stretched as I woke up from recharge. It was bright outside and I could already hear Stongarm and Sideswipe going at it again. I walked outside to see Grimlock still sleeping while Strongarm and Sideswipe were arguing. I can't believe Grimlock can sleep through that.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Bumblebee yelled. Sideswipe and Strongarm looked scared and they both ran away. I sighed and walked to the command center.

"Hey y/n can I ask you a favor?" Strongarm asked

"Of course"

"Can you fix my Decepticon Hunter? Sideswipe broke it" she explained

"Is that why the both of you were fighting?" I asked

"Yeah that's why" she rolled her optics

"Don't worry I'll fix it" I walked away to fix it. It really didn't take a lot of my time to fix one. Bumblebee always had me working on things because Fixit is too unexperienced and Denny is too carefree.

"Here you go. Good as new" I gave to to her and she smiled and walked off. I decided to go on patrol because it was my turn to go. I explored the forest to see nothing out of the ordi-

"Eyo there Autobot" I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned to see the mob boss, Thunderhoof, smiling and staring at me. I started to run off and I knew he was following me. I hid inside a bush and stated quiet. "Listen Autobot, just let me take you to Steeljaw without any complications and everything will be fine" I trembled in fear and I slightly moved which caused a small branch to break. "There yous are" he grabbed my leg and dragged me out of the bush. I kicked his face which caused him to fall back in pain. "Oh now yous done it yous little scraplet" he growled and I got up and ran as fast I could but he caught up with me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Nah sweetspark. Yous gotta have to be brought for Steeljaw. He has a plan for yous and the rest of yous" he explained. He had a tight grip on me and I tried to wiggle out of it but there was no way. I struggled in his grip until he took me to his base.

"My my you found the best one of the group" Steeljaw said while looking at me. "Anyway Thunderhoof she is your prisoner and you'll take care of her"

"Hey I thought was gonna be the one to have a prisoner?!" Fracture yelled

"No you won't. Thunderhoof take her to your part of the building" Steeljaw explained

"Yes boss" Thubderhoof carried me to a room that had a window and a berth. "Yous will be staying here till further notice, Autobot" he said as threw me to the ground

"I have a name you know" I said while getting up

"Fine then what is it then?"

"It's y/n"

"Ha. Fits well for you" he grabbed my chin and I blushed a light blue as he got closer to my face. "Eh yous better be good alone. If I hear any complaints coming from Steeljaw, Fracture, or anyone else, me and yous are gonna have a problem"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I rolled my optics and pushed himself off of me. He scoffed and walked put of the room locking it. I sighed as I stared and the stasis cuffs that was on my wrists. I knew it was going to be a while for me to gain trust from Thunderhoof so I could escape.

~very big time skip~

It took a very long time but I finally gained trust from Thunderhoof. He let me walk around the base and even though Steeljaw didn't like it but Thunderhoof protected me from him. It sounds stupid but I fell in love with him. It was crazy but once you get to know him he is sweet.

"Eyo y/n c'mere" Thunderhoof shouted. I walked over to his position at his berth room.

"You called?" I asked

"Listen I know yous wanna escape"

"W-what? I don't want to es-" then he showed me my data pad. It had my escape plan on it. "I c-can explain"

"Yous really want to leave me behind, sweetspark?" He stepped closer to me. I looked down so I could not meet with his optics. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I thought I was imagining it but it felt real. He pulled away and hugged me. "Don't leave me sweetspark" I hugged him back

"I'm sorry but I have to"

"Okay....we leave tonight"

~time skip~

Thunderhoof lead me to my base quietly. When we arrived he kissed me goodbye.

"You traitor!" Steeljaw yelled. We both turned to see Steeljaw, Fracture, Underbite, and Clampdown. "I should have known"

"Stop right there Decepticons!" Strongarm yelled.

"I'll kill you Thunderhoof!" Steeljaw shouted. He stole Fractures weapon and struck Thunderhoof. Thunderhoof closed his eyes, ready for the pain but he felt nothing. Everyone gasped and once he opened his eyes he couldn't believe what he saw......

                 ~To be continued~

-------------
Ahahahhahaha Cliffhangerrrrr. Thank you guys for reading. I'll make the second part soon.
~JT4ever