Sideswipe x Reader~Hard Lemon

Y/n's pov

Me and Sideswipe have been in a relationship ever since we've been to earth. I was working with Bumblebee and Strongarm at the time when he was arrested. Ever since he was flirting with me when he was handcuffed to Strongarm calling me 'beautiful, cutie, and pretty femme'. When Bumblebee let him free and Sideswipe ran away and I had to go after him and I remember it very very well.....

~flashback~

"Sideswipe stop!" I yelled while running I ran after him.

"What you gonna do sexy? Arrest-AH!" He yelled as he tripped. I got on top of him and cuffed both his servos. "Woah woah cutie just let me go okay"

"No I'm not letting you go. Your staying with us for a while"

"Wow your very beautiful. There's something about you that makes you special"

"Shut up scraplet now get up" I yanked him up and he kept talking.

"What happened your last sparkmate didn't appreciate you?"

"Why do you care?" I looked away

"Because I was like that to and I respect femmes. I would never hurt you sweetspark. Look at me" he used his cuffed servos to reach out to bring my face to look at him and when he did he cupped my face. "You are special to me y/n" and after he said that he kissed me. I was shocked having a delinquent kissing me right now. I kissed back and pulled him closer. We both pulled away and I uncuffed his servos. I walked away to find Bumblebee and Strongarm.

"Where you going?" He asked

"To find Bee and Strongarm"

"Wait can I come?"

"Sure sweetspark" I said while transforming in a (color & vehicle type) and driving/flying away.

~end of flashback~

And ever since that day we've been together and we had our moments alone. Even though he's very childish that mech knows how to frag.

"Hey baby~" I know that voice and the tone in it too.

"Hey sweetie" I greeted my sparkmate with a kiss that turned into a make out session. He pulled away and gave me a look with the lust in his eyes.

"Your not gonna be walking tomorrow~" he said before pinning me against the wall and biting my neckcables. I moaned as he found my spot and while he's still biting my neckcables I felt his servo going down to my upper thigh and rubbing it until he found my codpiece and opened it. His digits rubbed my node and vavle drawing energon out of my port and moans out of my mouth. He kissed me and licked my bottom lip for entrance but I denied. He didn't like it so he stuck three digits inside of me making me whine which gave him perfect opportunity to stick his glossa in my mouth. I was close to my overload he took his fingers out and lifted my legs up so they were around his waist and he took his codpiece off and thrusted hard with his big spike. I moaned and whined when he kept thrusting in and out of my fast and hard. I overloaded on his spike but he kept the using until he finished. He did the same and after he stopped he sat down on our shared berth. I walked towards him and got onto my knees and started licking his spike. I knew he doesn't like me teasing him so he groaned and grabbed my helm and made me suck his spike. He forcefully bobbed my head the pace he liked it.

"Oh yes baby right there.. Ugh scrap baby you know how to-ah- pleasure me huh baby?" He asked while moaning. I moaned back and he overloaded in my mouth and he pulled me off his spike. "Swallow" he obeyed. I swallowed all of it obeying him
"Good femme" he kissed me and lowed me onto his spike. I whined as I felt him moving harshly inside my valve. He held my hips as he bounced me on his spike. He overloaded inside me again and stopped even though I didn't overload yet. He layed me on the berth.

"Spread your legs for me baby~" he said. I spread my legs open for him.

"Good baby your such a beautiful femme" he said before he slammed into me again. I screamed in pure pleasure.

"Yes baby scream my name. Let the team know that your mine. That your mine and only mine baby~" he growled. I overloaded again but he kept thrusting until he overloaded.

"I love you y/n. I love-ah-you with all my-ah-spark and I want to be-ah-with you forever my love" he said before overloading. He pulled out and cuddled me.

"Scrap you know how to frag a femme to death babe"

"It's my charm baby" he said while missing my helm.

"I love you Sideswipe"

"I love you too y/n"
-----------
Another one done. I had fun writing this one. Don't forget to follow, vote or check out my other books
~JT4ever