Heat~Sideswipe x reader

Y/n's pov

I was on my heat cycle. Oh my. I'm having fantasies again. I went to my quarters and locked my door. I let my panel slide open to the cool air. I shivered as I put one of my digits in my valve. As I started pumping in and out I added one more digit and used a scissoring motion. I imagined a certain cherry red mech with amazing flexibilities using his digits in my valve. I moaned his name- Sideswipe. As I imagined his digits going deep inside me. I moaned as I came on my digits. I wiped them off and went to bed.

~next morning~

"Y/n get over here now" yelled Bumblebee. He's such a dictator.

"Yes boss"

"Strongarm, Grimlock, Drift, and me are going out for a mission and Danny, Russel, and Fixit are going with us so you and Sideswipe are going to be in charge of the scrapyard until tomorrow" he explained. I'm going to be here alone with Sideswipe? For a day? On. My. Heat. Cycle?!

"Of course Bumblebee. No problem" after I said that they all left. Then it was me in Sideswipe. He's been avoiding me. I don't blame him. He'll never fall for some femme like me.

~few hours later~

It was night time and I went to his quarters to talk with him.

"Sideswipe you in there?" I asked as I knocked on his door. He didn't answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I walked in to see if he was alright.

"Sideswipe? Are you okay" I asked. I heard the door lock behind me and before I could reacted I felt lips on my neck. I moaned as his glossa licked my neckcables.

"I heard you pleasuring yourself last night. I stroked myself as you said my name over and over again. Now I get to have you y/n~" he whispered. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips. I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he forcefully opened my port. He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I heard his spike plate open and I felt his spike in my valve. It stretched my valve and I felt immediate pleasure. I moaned as he started pounding very rough and hard in my valve as he bite my neck. I cried out his name multiple times as he entered in and out. I always wanted this. His body, his personality, his smirk, and his love. I wanted it all. His thrusts started to get sloppy and he moaned as he overloaded inside of  me but he didn't stop. He kept going for Me to finish. I screamed his name as I came. He slid out and carried me to his berth. He layed next to me and cuddled me.

"I love you so much y/n"

"I love you too Sideswipe"

------------
DONE WITH THIS ONE!!! Thank you for reading.
~JT4ever