Thunderhoof x reader

D/n= daughter's name

Y/n's pov

I really don't know what to do. Me and Thunderhoof have had a secret relationship ever since me and the team came to earth. I wanted to keep this relationship but I couldn't keep a secret from the team anymore. I let Thunderhoof know to meet me in the woods. I was waiting for him to arrive in the forest.

"Eyo beautiful it's good to see ya again sweetspark" I heard him say. He went up to kiss me but I turned him down.

"What's tha matta with you? Ooooh I gets it. You wanna get busy with me, eh? Well imma get rough on ya beautiful"

"Thunderhoof please! I can't anymore"

"Fine I'll wait till you wanna go"

"Thunderhoof please listen. I can't go on with this relationship we have anymore"

"Y/n.... We could work this out. We'll find a way"

"There is no way! I can't go around everyone's back anymore. It's never gonna work out. I'm an autobot and your a decepticon and you know what happens if anyone finds out. I love you with all my spark and I don't wanna hurt you but it's the way its gotta be..... "I turned around and tried to walk away but I was stopped by him saying something.

"Y/n please.... Don't leave..... We could work this out..." Thunderhoof cried

"Goodbye Thunderhoof........." I transformed and drove away. As I go to the junkyard I went to my quarters and cried. I didn't want it to end but it was the way it had to be. But little did I know I had something that I didn't know about until later.

Time skip to the day after we fought the 'high council'

We were still on earth after we saved Cybertron. I was taking a stroll in the forest until I heard a noise.

"Y/n? Is that yous?" That voice.... I can't be. I turned to see the face that I fell in love with

"Thunderhoof? How are you still on earth?"

"I snuck out and caught a ride back to earth.... To see yous"

"Thunderhoof wait-"

"No, yous wait. Y/n it's over now. We coulds fix this"

"There's something you ne-"

"MAMAAAA" a young female voice called out

"Mama there yous are. I was lookin' for yous" said the little autobot.

"Hi sweetspark. I thought you were at the junkyard with Sideswipe?"

"Sideswipe and Strongarm are fightin' again and it was getting to loud so I followed yous"

"Y/n, who is this?" Thunderhoof asked while looking at the little bot.

"She's our daughter...." I had to tell the truth. He had the right to know. She looked so much liked him. She had the accent, the colors and she had my e/c optics.

"'Our' daughter yous say, eh?" He said while crossing his arms.

"D/n why won't you go play in the flowers over there?" I asked her

"Okay mama" she said as she ran off

"Let me explain"

"So the reason yous left is because yous didn't want our daughter around me? A dangerous mob boss in all Cybertron?"

"No, I found out that I was sparked a week later after I broke things off. I was scared cuz if they found out that your the father then they'll kill you and take d/n away from me and I didn't want that"

"D/n...... That's a beautiful name for her." He looked at her and saw how she looked like him when he was a sparkling. "My father wasn't in my life and my mom died when I was young"

"I know you told me that"

"I don't want that life for her" he turned to face me. He got closer and looked down at him and cupped my face. "Please let be the father that mine never was. Let me be in her life. In yours"

I looked into his optics and kissed him. He kissed back and whispered "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Thunderhoof"

"Ew mama and dad are kissin' yuck" d/n said

"C'mere princess" Thunderhoof said as he got on his knee. S/n ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I love yous dad" s/n said

"I love yous too sweetspark" Thunderhoof said while kissing our daughter
------------------
Ahhhhhhh this chapter was so heart felt. Anyway don't forget to follow, vote, amd check out my other books
~JT4ever