Thunderhoof x shy! reader

Y/n's pov

I was going to the destination that Bumblebee assigned me to do alone. I was always shy and he knew I was like that. He wanted me to do this alone to boost my confidence and try to get used of being alone. I've never liked being alone because I was shy and scared. I was so gentle and shy with others and I never wanted to fight until the war happened. I lost many friends to the Decepticons and that made me to fight. Other soldiers made fun of me for my shyness but I was the top soldier in the war. Optimus picked me out of all of thousands of mechs. I was the only femme who wanted to be in the war. I met the team and made great friends. Me and Bee came to Earth once more with Strongarm and Sideswipe. We found Grimlock, Fixit, Drift, and two humans named Denny and Russell. I transformed into bipedal mode and searched with my e/c optics to find any threats. I heard a noise and got into my fighting stance and saw that it was a deer.

"WHY AM I SCARED OF EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS FRAGGING UNIVERSE" I yelled as I punched the tree. I kept punching it repeatedly. I was surprised that it didn't fall over yet. Tears feel down my face plate as I remembered everything the mechs called me.

'Your worthless'

'You don't belong here'

'Don't you have a mech to frag'

'Femme's like you don't belong in the war'

"Eyo Autobot you tryin' to gets caught" said a voice. I was to mad to realize and kept punching the tree. "Y/n yous need to calm down" the voice was Thunderhoof. I did adore him but he would never like a shy femme like me. He pulled me away from the tree and grabbed my wrists.

"L-let me go T-thunderhoof I'm not in the m-mood to f-fight you" I said.

"Yous need to stop. Your hurtin' your self" he said as he brought up and kissed my knuckles. I blushed as he did that and kissed my other knuckles. He finished and look at me with kind optics. He wipes his lip plate since they were covered in energon.

"W-why do you e-even care about m-me" I stuttered.

"Cuz yous are gentle with others and I always like yous y/n" he said while nuzzling in my neck and kissing it softly. My face was a bright blue and he noticed that.

"Theres no need to be shy sweetspark. Yous so beautiful" he said with a smile.

"I've a-always been s-shy and s-scared. I f-feel like I'm a d-disgrace to the A-autobots" I sighed. As I said that he pulled me into a kiss. It was so passionate and full of lust.

"Yous a good femme sweetspark. Your not a disgrace, yous my sparkmate"

'Sparkmate? He loves me that much' I thought.

I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you Thunderhoof" I said without stuttering for the first time.

"I love yous too y/n" he said while hugging me back.

---------------
Oml the feels but mostly I got over 500 reads holy Jason Todd and Jacksepticeye. Thank you guys so much.
~JT4ever