Sunstreaker x reader lemon

FNAFtoychica requested this.

Y/n's pov

I was relaxing on the floor with my optics closed when I felt cold liquid on me.

"WHAT THE FRAG?! WHO DID THIS?!" I screamed. And as I expected it was the terror twins.

"Sweet primus you should've seen your face" said Sideswipe.

"You looked so confused" said Sunstreaker.

They both laughed as Yellow paint covered my f/c chassis.

"Ha ha very funny. Morons" I said.

"Aww sweetspark you need help washing that paint off~" Sunstreaker asked with a smirk on his face.

"Ha I would rather ask a predacon to help me than you" I replied.

Sideswipe burst out laughing while his twin was shocked.

"Well I would rather be with Starscream than you glitch" Sunstreaker said before realizing what he just said.

"Sunstreaker that's not cool bro" Sideswipe scolded him.

"No Sideswipe he's right like no bot will like me anyway" I said while walking away.

Sunstreaker's pov

"Y/N!!" I tried calling out to her but she ignored me.

"Dude you hurt her feelings. Why did you say that to her in the first place" he asked.

"It just came out. I didn't mean it at all. I'm sorry" I explained.

"I'm not the one who needs to hear that. You better apologize" he said before he transformed and drove away.

"Fixit do you have a lock on y/n's signal" I asked.

"Why yes I tow-moe-DO" he said while showing me that she's in the woods. I drove off to find her.

                        ~time skip~

I drove to her location and found her leaning against a tree looking at the moon with her e/c optics. Primus she's beautiful.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n can I talk to you" he asked.

"Why do you want to talk to me just leave me alone" I said coldy.

He had his servos next to the either side of my helm and his leg in between my legs so I couldn't escape.

Before I can say anything he kissed me very rough.

I was shocked but I melted in his touch and I kissed back.

He pulled away and started attacking my neck and quickly found my sweet spot. I shivered as he unattached my codpiece and letting it fall on the ground.

He stuck two digits I'm my valve and started pumping in and out.

Then he started to do a scissoring motion and you whimpered as you felt your overload.

He knew you were at your limit so he pulled his digits out of. You groaned in frustration when he didn't let you overload yet. He undid his own codpiece and he thrusted in you. You moaned as you overloaded on his spike. He smirked and started ramming in and out of you. Even though it was your first time but you liked pain(no your Azusa from Diabolik lovers with an abusive childhood).

"Sunstreaker I'm go-" he cut me off by biting hard on my neck drawing energon but he licked it up.

You both overloaded at the same time and he pulled out of you with some overload dripping out of your valve.

You both attached your codpieces and went to the scrap yard.

                        ~time skip~

You both made it to his berth and he embraced you.

"You know I'm still mad at you for calling me a glitch" I said.

"Fine I'm sorry" he sighed.

"And your going to take my patrols for 3 months" I said while smiling.

"Fine whatever you want my sweetspark~" he said while pecking your cheek.

After that you both fell asleep.

-----
I hope you like it. I'm sorry it wasn't long I was tired. Remember request
~JT4ever