Knockout x reader lemon

Prompt: reader was on team prime back then and fell in love with the Decepticon doctor and when you left for earth with Bumblebee you realized that you'll never see him again until that one mission.

Y/n's pov

I was sleeping when the alarm went off. I groaned as I didn't want to do anything. I went to Fixit and the others to find out that it was a false alarm.

"You woke me up for nothing then" I complained.

"No to make sure you and Sky( Sky is my OC) are going to investigate where is signal is going off" Bumblebee explained.

"What kind of signal is it Bumbles" Sky asked.

"An Autobot signal" he said.

"Fine I'll go" I said before I transformed into a f/c f/alt and drove/fly away.

"She's been like this ever since she left Cybertron" Sky sighed.

"She misses Knockout" he said.

Sky transformed into a red sports car with black strips and drove off. (Sky is the daughter of Megatron and my other OC Nightstar which is the daughter of Alpha Trion).

         ~time skip to rendezvous~

???'s pov

I heard vehicles and I hid and heard voices. I recognized them as Sky and Y/n.

"Y/n I know you miss Knockout but-"

"But what?! He never liked me anyway"

Y/n's pov

"Y/n he loved you but you didn't see it" she said. I opened my mouth to say something but I came out with something different.

"We're not alone here" I said looking around.

"Awww so you do love me~" a familiar voice said. The mech came out of hiding to reveal himself as Knockout.

"Knockout! How did-"

"I came through a portal and ended up here~" he said in his sexy voice.

"Bumblebee will be surprised to see you Knocky" Sky said.

"Don't call me that" he said

"Whatever. Y/n meet me at the scrapyard when your ready" she said before driving off.

"So I've overhead that conversation of yours sweetspark~" he said. I blushed  a bright blue remembering what I said. "Do you really love me"

"Yes I do. Do y-" I was cut off by his lips. He cupped my face and kissed me deeply and passionately. I was shocked at first but kissed back. He put me on the ground with breaking the kiss. He pulled away and starting sucking my neckcables and found my sweet spot. I moaned as he bit my spot. His servo unlatched my codpiece and his digits were sharp and pointy so when he put two digits in my valve it hurt. He did a scissoring motion and continued to bit my neck. I came on his digits and he unlatched his codpiece and I saw his erected spike. He spread open my legs and thrusted in. I moaned as he rammed me very hard and fast. He grabbed my hips in a death grip and did it harder which hit my g-spot.

"Knockout~" I moaned. He smirked as I said that and started doing it harder. I came on his spike and he moaned as he came in me with some fluid leaking out of my port. He slid out and picked my up and kissed me.

"I love you my beauty~" he said looking in my e/c optics.

"I love you too Knocky" I said with a smirk on my face.