Vinnie Ritacco ➵ We're Good

Vincent "Vinnie" Ritacco
Sometimes They Come Back
Warning: Cursing, Suggestive

Vinnie sat on the desk with his feet planted on his seat and his elbows on his knees, talking to me

Vinnie sat on the desk with his feet planted on his seat and his elbows on his knees, talking to me. I heard the door click, and watched as Mr. Norman came in with two folders in his hand. He didn't look up at us, but read the names, "Hey, you two, would you like to come to the front of the class and introduce yourselves?"

Vinnie turned and sat in his seat, smiling smugly, "Oh, no thanks."

I smiled as well, "Yeah, we're good, thanks though... It was a lovely offer."

At the sound of Vinnie's voice, Jim's head snapped in our direction. He looked to Vinnie, to Lawson, to me, then the ceiling, as though he were saying a short prayer. Vinnie nodded to his desk, "You don't mind if I sit in this empty desk... do you?"

Chip spoke nervously, "That's Kate's old seat."

There were muttered agreements in the class, and Jim spoke again, "He doesn't know that." Vinnie, Lawson, and I all raised our brows in sync and the teacher narrowed his eyes, "Or maybe he does."

Vinnie immediately got out his blade, making a few classmates gasp. He cleaned his nails with it, "Got a problem with that, Jimmy?" He smiled, "I mean... Mr. Norman."

Jim walked up, and held out a hand, motioning to the blade, "You wanna give that to me?"

Vinnie smiled a little, speaking quietly, "Oh... I'd love to give it to you."

It was quiet for a long time before Vinnie finally closed the blade and held the hilt up, opening it again when Jim yanked it from his grasp. Jim stared at it for a long time, then looked at Vinnie before closing it. I leaned forward, licking my teeth and smiling as Jim walked away again.

Vinnie fell asleep during class, and Lawson was busy making comments, but I did something actually useful. I decided, why not try to make a seat in here for North? I looked to my right at Chip, who eventually caught my glance. I bit the side of my bottom lip, and gave him a subtle wink. He smirked and put a hand in his pocket, looking back to the front of the room, where Jim was talking about the Middle East. I went back and forth between flirting with Chip, and looking dumbly at the board.

The bell rang eventually, and Vinnie sat up, rubbing his palms on his closed eyes and bending backwards to look at me upside down. I poked the tip of his nose before giving him a quick kiss. He stood up, stretching dramatically and getting some chuckles from the class. Jim stared at him nervously, grabbing his briefcase in a hurry, "I have to go. When the final bell rings, you're all dismissed."

He rushed out, most likely because he was afraid we'd get him. Lawson and Vinnie exchanged a glance, and asked me if I was ready to go. The final bell rang and I nodded in Chip's direction. Vinnie understood and said, "We'll wait for you in the parkin' lot, doll. Get your shit together and we'll go."

"Okay, V."

He and Lawson left, and when the last few kids trickled out, I looked at Chip deviously. He had a lustful look in his eyes, and I smiled. He was talking to some of his jock friends. I walked up in the middle of their conversation, pushing him back until he sat on top of a desk. Keeping one boot on the ground, I looped my other leg around his waist, and gripped his collar, my lips grazing his neck until I reached his ear, I whispered, "Maybe I'll see you around, Chippy." I bit at his neck before walking off and sending the red-faced boy a wink. As I exited, I heard the rest of his friends clap him on the back and whistle.

I walked down to the parking lot and got in the back with Vinnie since Lawson was driving. Lawson looked at me in the rear view, "Do you have Chip?"

"Like a bear has fur, baby."

I smiled at Vinnie, who had a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Lawson turned up the radio and I put my head on Vinnie's lap, laying down on my back and looking up at him, my booted feet pressed to the window. I smiled cheekily, "You jealous, Vinnie?"

He rolled his eyes, "Of Chip...? Come on, look at me, then look at him. What's to be jealous of?"

I chuckled, "You are jealous! That's alright. I know that he wouldn't wait twenty-seven years for me like you did." I reached up and cupped his jaw, "You're one of a kind Vinnie, and I'm glad you're mine." I reached my hand around to the nape of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. We got to the motel, and Lawson turned the car on and got out, leaving me and Vinnie alone to abuse one another in passion.

We got inside thirty minutes later, me looking fine, and Vinnie with his hair messed up and his clothes ruffled. North whistled, "Damn, she really did you in this time, huh?"

He ran a hand down his face before kissing me, "Mhmm. I'm gonna shower."

He did so, and I sat down with Lawson and North. I spoke to Lawson, "We should stop by Chip's house go with him to grab a couple of beers, y'know. Befriend him before we behead him."

North let out that hyena laugh I missed, "That's a good line right there! Should be our new motto!"

Lawson frowned, smoking a freshly rolled cigar, "New? You mean we had an old motto?"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??