Teddy DuChamp ➵ Suggestive

Teddy DuChamp
Stand By Me
Warning: Cursing, Suggestive

I walked down the tracks, my four friends by my side

I walked down the tracks, my four friends by my side. We walked shoulder to shoulder, me and Teddy kicking gravel back and forth at each other every now and then. A few minutes later, the boys decided to get out some of Chris's smokes and light up. They were a lot more quiet with cigarettes between their lips.

Teddy blew his smoke curtly over his shoulder before looking to me, and holding his cigar out, "Here. Take a drag, it'll be fun."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't smoke, Teddy."

Of course I smoked! Everyone smoked! Well, guys did anyways. In this day and age, it was 'unladylike' for a female to smoke, so I simply did so in the peace and quiet of my alone time. Chris, who was walking on my other side, elbowed me, "Come on, just give it a shot. If you don't like it, you can just give it to me or Teddy. I'll even let you stomp on it if you want."

He shuffled to his pocket, getting out a cigar. Chris held it out to me and I stared at it. After thinking for a second, I pinched it between my lips, cupping the wind as Chris lit it for me. I took it out of my mouth and watched a small bit of it disappear before grinning and stopping the boys, "Alright, you guys better get ready. You gentlemen are about to see something real special."

I put the cigar back between my lips, and looked to Teddy. Holding his gaze, I inhaled deeply, not looking as the entire cigar slowly turned to ash until a small stub was left. I blew my smoke in Teddy's face before tossing the cigar on the ground and kicking gravel over it. The boys stayed silent, keeping their eyes on me. Teddy grinned, his tone genuinely thoughtful, "You must be real good at suckin' dick, huh?"

I laughed as we continued walking, "Yeah, just ask your dad."

Vern and Gordie erupted in laughter and Chris smiled at Teddy, waiting for a reaction. Teddy's eyes lit up, "Oh, you asked for it now!" He practically hopped onto my back, and I just laughed, shoving him off twice before he finally just gave up on trying to take me down. At the end, all he accomplished was getting a strand of my hair in my mouth. He grabbed my hand gently as Chris leaned forward, a smile on his lips, "Teddy, you even got a dick?"

"Got one bigger than yours, Chambers!"

The boys bantered one another jokingly, and I smiled, happy to have the attention shift from me. Teddy eventually hushed Chris up, and looked back, "Alright, so, come on. Spill it. How the hell did you do that?"

I raised my brows sarcastically, "Do what?"

"That thing with the cancer stick. How'd you do it?"

I rolled my eyes, "I've been smoking since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, Teddy. I just don't do it openly since I don't want to be 'shunned by the community' and whatnot."

Gordie nodded, "Yeah that makes sense. Remember Old Lady Anniston? She smoked everyday on her porch. That's why nobody talked to her."

Vern frowned, "I thought it was because she had seventeen cats."

Teddy smiled coyly, "Yeah, but only sixteen were alive. The other pussy was-"

I took my hand from his and slapped his stomach before he could finish. He looked to me, "What? You know I'm right!"

"Oh please, you're about as right in the head as Ace, and we all know he's fucked up. I mean, come on, nobody names a gang The Cobras. He needs to up his game."

Chris nodded in agreement. Teddy, snatching my hand back in his, smirked, "We should start our own gang."

I smiled, "What would we be called?"

"How do you say Cobra backwards?"

The boys all tried, making sickening noises and honking sounds. I laughed, trying along with them. The other boys continued, and Teddy gently squeezed my hand to get my attention. I looked to him and he had a soft smile on his lips, "This is a real good time, y'know?"

I smiled back, "Yeah, Teddy, I know."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??