Chapter 125: Nobody Can Resist The Black Widow

Začít od začátku

"Of course we're doing this shit again!" I hear Tony shouting and being generally tired of our shit.

I roundhouse kick him across the face, and he shoves me back. I fall on the floor, and Clint tries to stomp on me. I roll out of the way and flip up just in time. I crack him across the face and he throws me into the wall. He launches at me and knees me, slamming me against the wall again. I kick him back and he falls into the coffee table.

"Shit's getting heated!" Wade shouts excitedly.

Clint knocks my head against the coffee table several times before I elbow him in the gut. He doubles over and gets me in a reverse headlock, so my face is in his chest. I punch him in the side repeatedly, urging him to let go but to no avail.

We're pulled off each other. I kick him on the way so I get the last hit. This only pisses off Clint more. He's thrashing around in Steve's arms like an animal.

"Woah. That was pretty hot." I hear Wade pipe up.

Bucky holds me closer to him at the comment.

"...You fuck off..." Bucky warns.

"I'm good."

"Stay the fuck away from her you damn perv!" Bucky snaps as he drags me away.

"Damn, Bucky just served the tea hot! Amen sis!" Peter calls to Buck.

"The fuck?" I hear Bucky whisper under his breath.

I giggle at his clueless response.

"Damn. Clingy boyfriends suck. Especially when they have a hot girlfriend." Wade crosses his arms and walks away without another word.

Bucky holds me even tighter. I'm able to stand up straight, but he keeps a tight hold on me.

"Let go."

He reluctantly legs go of me. I feel his eyes on me as I walk away.

...

Some time passes, and Bucky has been watching me like a damn hawk. He does not trust me and Wade together, considering we both like to flirt for fun. I wouldn't trust us together either. I'm not saying I'd cheat on Bucky, I'm just saying I'd tease the fuck out of Wade. Bucky knows it too.

I stand up and walk down the hall to get to my room. Once I reach my door I turn around and see a special someone who wanted to talk to me.

"Wade." I greet him.

"Ms. Widow." He chirps.

"How can I help you?"

"I just came to say hi. Is that a crime?"

"You didn't follow me down this otherwise empty hall to say hi, Wade..."

"How would you know?"

"I'm that Black Widow. How wouldn't I know?"

"...I'll give you the fact that you're right..." He pouts.

"So what can I help you with Wade." I poke his chest, and let my index finger linger there for a second.

"I just wanted to know what you were doing..." He trails off.

"Mhm. I'm just going to my room because I got bored out there."

"What? Ms. Romanoff I'm offended!"

"Why is that, Mr. Wilson?"

"You think I'm boring?"

"Not necessarily...I simply didn't speak to you."

"Why not? I thought you liked me?"

"I do, but..."

"Hm?"

"Bucky doesn't like me talking to you." I whisper to him.

"I know he doesn't, but he can't keep us apart." He grabs my hand softly.

"And just who do you think you are, Romeo?"

"I could be your Romeo."

"Nice try." I giggle.

"I'll be your huckleberry~"

"Wade." I whisper, not bothering to hide my amused smile.

"Yes?" He speaks in an innocent tone.

"We've got company." I mumble to him.

He turns around to see the obviously upset Bucky standing about 12 feet behind him.

"Hmmm...It seem you're right."

"When am I not?" I arch an eyebrow.

"I guess that's my cue to leave."

Wade marches away from me and past Bucky. Buck grabs him by the shoulder and whispers something in his ear that I can't hear. He shoves him away, and Wade skips out of the hall. Just before I step through my door to escape, Bucky shoves me into the room and shuts the door. He slams me into the wall and looks down at me with a clearly annoyed expression.

"What was that?" His voice is soft, but hides his jealousy and rage.

"A conversation between me and Wade cut short." I respond blandly.

"Why? You said it yourself, you know I don't like you talking to him."

"Well, I don't really care what you think. We were just talking, no harm done."

"He flirting."

"No shit. That's just Wade. That just what he does. It's who he is."

"I don't like him being like that with you."

"Well, boo hoo. Nothing you can do to stop it." I slightly purse my lips.

"I can keep you guys separate." He is clearly getting more irritated.

"Not for long."

"Dammit, stop arguing! Just stay away from him!"

"I'll try, no promises though. I'm him amusing."

He doesn't respond. He just stares me down for a moment.

"...God Natalia, you're going to be the death of me..."

I smile sweetly at him.

"But dear god I can't resist you..."

"Nobody can, Barnes."