Chapter 47

This is a weird fucking chapter bear with me on this one.

Natasha's pov:

I wake up on the couch. I couldn't sleep in my own bed last night so I passed out on the couch. I have a blanket draped over me, one that wasn't there before. Who put this here? There are people in the kitchen and the living room where I woke up. Clint is sitting next to me.

"Morning sunshine." Clint chirps.

"Uh, morning." My voice is groggy and I'm tired.

"Why did you fall asleep on the couch? I do believe humans tend to sleep on beds." Vision asks.

"Oh, well, sometimes you just can't sleep on your bed." I reply.

"That's odd." He cocks his head.

"Are you ok?" Pietro asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I finally sit up.

I run my fingers through my hair to comb it out. I look at Clint and he's smiling at me. What does this boy want now?

"What do you want?" I sigh.

He doesn't respond, he just continues to smile mischievously. He arches an eyebrow. Now I understand. He wants me to go out for coffee with him. I give him an evil and understanding smile. I nod my head at him, and he does the same. That means it's game on. He's in the mood for a pumpkin macchiato, I can already tell. I can also tell that he wants alcohol. We're going to the liquor store and the coffee shop. Both places we've been grounded from because of recent incidents. Everyone in the room in looking at me and Clint, wondering what the hell we're both thinking.

"Yeah." Clint wears the biggest smile.

"Yeah, you've got a good idea today. I don't even need to guess, pumpkin?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Of course." I sigh.

"10-" I cut him off.

"Minutes from now, I know." I arch an eyebrow.

"The hell are you two talking about?" Sam asks.

"Just like budapest all over again." I half smile at Clint.

"You and I remember budapest very differently." He huffs.

"We still got it though." I say.

"Yeah, we do." He agrees.

"Ok, I always hear you guys talk about it, and it really annoys me. What the hell is budapest, and what happened?" Bucky crosses his arms.

"...Clint, I'll leave this one to you." I pat him on the shoulder and stand.

I go to my room to get ready.

Bucky's pov:

"So?" I ask.

"Bucky, nobody knows what happened in budapest except for them." Steve explains.

"Not even Fury has a very good picture of it. It's classified information." Tony adds.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's a secret." Clint snaps.

"Why must it be a secret though? Wasn't that the mission Clint got to take out Nat? We all know the story. Clint was supposed to kill her, but he made a different call and decided to adopt her. We all know the basic outline of it, but not a full story. What happened that was so secret?" Sam asks.

"Well, this got wild and out of hand." Clint explained.

"You say that like there was an on mission one night stand or something." Steve says.