Chapter 106: The Archer and the Soldier

Who could be the main characters of this chapter? Nobody knows...

Natasha's pov:

"Nataashaaaaa..." Clint hums.

"Hmm?" I look at him.

"He's looking at youuuuuu. I think he likes youuuuuuu." A smile decorates his face quite nicely.

"Who's he?"

"Guess. He's right behind you." He purses his lip.

I thought so, I just want to play with them.

"Hmmmm...I have no clue. I'm beat. I give up, Clint."

"Ok, I'll give you a hint. He's killed someone before."

"That could be anybody in this god damn building, asshole." I narrow my eyes.

"Fine, I'll give you another. Umm...He's really scary."

"There is nobody in this building that intimidates me. Try again."

"Ok, he's scary to me. Fine. Another hint. Hmm... He's got blue eyes."

"Ok, that eliminates Tony, Sam, Bruce, Vision, and Wanda."

"Here's another hint. Umm...Lemme think, something not too obvious..."

"Come on, just give me anything. I have no clue who it is, ok?"

"Well duh, he's behind you. You can't see him." He smiles and shakes his head.

"Hint!"

"Damn, ok! Ummm... This is hard."

"Come on! How does he fight?"

"Lots of guns. Endless weapon horde in his suit."

"James."

"Uh, almost." He says awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" I arch an eyebrow.

"That's not Bucky..." His eyes dart to the side awkwardly.

He looks uncomfortable. I turn around on the couch to see the person behind me. He has his arms rested on the back of the couch. He looks at me with cold eyes. He's right, that's not James.

"You're right. That's not Bucky." I smirk at Clint, and he returns the smile.

I look back at the soldier, and he has his eyes locked on me.

"Can I help you?" I smirk at the soldier.

He doesn't respond, unsurprisingly. He's got a strange look his his eyes, but I can't tell what it is. I cup his cheeks with my hands. He leans a little into one hand, so I guess he likes it. He closes his eyes and leans into my hand more. He loves it.

"Natasha, are you going to leave me?" Clint whines.

"Nope. He just needs a little attention."

"What's going on in here?" Tony walks in, followed by Steve and Sam.

"Not much. Bucky is trying to steal Natasha again." Clint crosses his arms.

"He just wants love and attention." I defend Barnes.

His eyes pop open. He pulls away from me and jumps over the couch. He lands on the couch next to me.

"No parkour in the living room, you should know this by now Barnes!" Tony crosses his arms.

He leans his forehead on my shoulder. He doesn't like Tony and Clint bullying him.

"Hey, don't be mean to him!" I scold Tony.

"He jumped over my couch!"

"It was either that, or walk all the way around your massive ass couch!" I defend.

"Lazy!" Clint joins Tony's side.

"You guys need to leave him alone, he didn't do anything to you!" I rest my hand on Buck's head.

"He's trying to steal you again! Come on, he had you yesterday!" Clint pouts.

"He needs me now! Look at this poor pupper." I gesture to Bucky.

"Poor pupper? The fuck? Just watch, Natasha." Clint approaches.

He grabs me arm, and Bucky's head snaps up to Clint.

"See? He's vicious!" Clint says.

"You scared him!" I furrow my eyebrows.

"He thought I was going to take you with me! He got jelly!"

"It's fine, Clint. He's not hurting anyone." I arch an eyebrow.

"It's hurting my feelings! I wanna hang our with you today! Because now for the next couple days, he's going to be all over you! He wont let anyone else talk to you, let alone get near!" Clint cries.

"It's only for a few days, Clint." I cock my head.

"It feels like forever!"

"Ok, here's the deal."

"I'm listening." He seems focused.

"However many days he wants me, you can have me after this is over. If he gets me 5 days, you'll get me 5 days. Deal?"

"Deal, but you better come through."

"I will, but James wont be too happy about this arrangement. He's going to be your biggest threat."

"I know, but I'll take that risk. Can I at least hang out with you today though?" He whines.

"I'll split today between you two, how's that?" I propose.

"Fine. That works." Clint compromises.

Bucky quickly wraps his arms around me, knowing what Clint's next move was going to be.

"Come on! You've had her for the past half hour!" Clint argues.

Clint grabs my arm, and James growls in response.

"Don't be like that." Clint furrows his eyebrows.

"Bucky, maybe you should give Clint some time with Natasha now." Steve suggests.

Bucky gives Steve a mean glare, and Steve doesn't say another word. Bucky and Clint engage a mean staring contest. It's rough and harsh stares. Tonight's going to be a long night of going back and forth between Clint and Bucky.