Chapter 10

Funny story, this was my dream last night XD

Natsha's pov:

Bucky is finally back to his normal self again. I figured it out when I heard him yelling for steve this morning before he was set to go out on a mission.

"Steve!" we all hear from Bucky's room, a bit muffled.

"Steve!"

"SteVE!" Steve gets up and started heading towards Bucky's door.

"SteVE!"

"STEVE!"

"STEEEEEEEEEEEVE!"

"Bucky!" Steve calls back, standing outside the door.

"Steve I need your help!" Bucky cries for help.

Steve opens the door, and peeks inside.

Steve's pov:

I open the door and see Bucky searching under the bed. He is wearing his Winter Soldier outfit, minus the shirt and goggles. He is even wearing the glove and mask. I put a jacket over his back. He gets up and looks at me, the jacket falling off.

"I can't find my goggles." He explains with a huff. I pick up the jacket and put it over his shoulders.

"Ok, so you need me to help you find it?" I ask.

"Yes!" He says as he walks to the other side of the bed to look under it. He only looks under the bed a few seconds before getting back up, the jacket falls from his shoulders again.

"I'm having a crisis." His speech is slightly muffled from the mask.

"Ok ok, I'll help you look." I say as I pick up the jacket again, throwing it over his shoulders to cover him up.

"Dammit, Steve, I don't need the jacket!" He says as he shakes it off. 

"overeXPOSURE!" I yell at him as he exits the room and walks out in the living room.

Panic.

I grab a jacket and I realize he went out there for his gun. He decided it would be a good idea to strike a sassy pose, metal hand on his hip and the other one holding his rifle up... In front of Wanda, Clint, and Natasha, who happens to be taking pictures.

"I have a mission soon-" He is cut off by me.

I run over to him and cover him with the jacket again, and push him back to the room. He doesn't even care!

"Nobody cares, Steve!" He complains

"Nobody wants to see your gorgeous abs!" I yell from behind him as I'm pushing him.

I shove him back in the room and shut the door behind me. He shakes off the jacket again.

"Just help me find the goggles, Steve." He says, striking the sassy pose again.

"Ok."

"You search in here some more, I'll search out there." He exits the room, only for a split second before I pull him back in. Is he trying to show off? Probably, actually.

Dammit Nat.

"I'LL SEARCH OUT THERE." I'm getting firm now, shutting the door on the porn star wannabe.

I start searching through some of the drawers around the living room, filled with hysterical laughing coming from the others. I check one drawer and find a pair of dark goggles alone inside.

"I found them!" I call for Bucky.

Bad idea.

He rushes out the door, and throws on the newly found goggles.

"Oh, yeah." He says with a smile, striking another pose.

I rush to the room and grab the jacket, and come back to see that Tony and Bruce walked in to see his beefy torso from behind. Bucky gives 0 shits. I rush over and throw the big jacket over his shoulders again, and push him back to the room.

"Hey Nat, send me those pics. I need to pose them." Bucky said to Nat on his way to the room.

"NO." I yell at Bucky.

"Sure thing soldier." Nat winked at Bucky.

Dear lord. Bucky is gonna be the death of me.

"There. I found your goggles, now put a shirt on!" I yell at him.

"Ok, ok!" He laughs.

I exit the room to find everyone laughing hysterically.

"Guys, come on." I say to the group.

"That. Was. Gold." Tony says.

"I'll be right back. I need to see which picture Bucky wants me to send." Natasha says as she head to his room.

"Nat." I say firmly to the red head.

too late.

She's already in the room.

Natasha's pov:

"Hey Buck. Which picture do you want me to send?" I ask the still half shirtless soldier.

He's struggling to put on the shirt.

"Lemme see." He says, finally managing to fit the shirt on.

I show him both pictures.

"Send both. They're both gorgeous. You can keep those." He winks.

"Haha. Funny. Alright I'm sending them."

"Oh, and also, I'm mad at you." I add.

"Why?" He look disappointed.

"Because of what you did yesterday." I say with a frown.

"... Winter Soldier came back, didn't he?" He said knowingly.

"Yeah. He embarrassed me." I reply.

Bucky and the Winter Soldier aren't the same person. Bucky doesn't remember anything the Soldier does. Sometimes, he will have faint memories, but that's about it.

"Oh, sorry. What did I do." He apologized.

"Well, it's kind of a long story. The short of it, you got jealous because I was hanging out with Clint, so you picked me up and put me on your lap. Then you spilled the beans that we met in the red room, and how you taught me everything I know. Now, Clint keeps making jokes about how you're my teacher and- " I dare not finish my sentence.

"...And?" He presses.

"Uh- no." I deny him.

"Oh. Um- ok. Haha, sorry. The Soldier gets jealous like that." He says coolly.

"Yeah, no kidding. Well, bye. Don't kill yourself on the mission." I say as I'm about to open the door.

He comes up behind me and grabs the hand reaching for the door. He turns me around and kisses me. I kiss him back. We break away after a few seconds, our foreheads touching.

"I wont." He says with a grin.