Chapter 31

Natasha's pov:

My son swung by for a visit again today. He entered the living room via the elevator.

"Hey Mr. Stark!" I says excitedly as he walked into the living room. Tony put down his coffee to reply.

"Hey kid." Tony responds.

"I think there's a problem with my suit." The spider boy explains, taking off his mask.

"What? That's impossible. What's wrong with it?" Tony asks.

"Karen seems to be having problems with changing the web shooters." My son explains.

"Like the web type?" Tony asks.

"Yeah." Spider ling responds.

"Hm. That's weird. I'll take a look at it. Have you been tampering with it?" Tony says.

"No, of course not." He says sincerely.

"Alright, I'll take a look at it later. Say here for a little." Tony says as he takes another sip of his coffee.

"Ok." He says excitedly.

"Excuse you? Mr. Parker, were's my hug?" I ask, trying to sound offended.

He happily jumps into my arms. He has a tight hug due to his super strength that he hasn't learned to completely control yet. I hug him tightly in return. I don't think that he noticed, but he lifted me off the ground. Bucky, Sam, and Clint are all giving me a smirk. He sets me down and we release each other from the hug. I smile as he trots away.

I go to sit down with Sam, Clint, and Bucky on the couch. I sit down in between Bucky and Clint.

"That's my son." I smile proudly.

"Just because he's a spider doesn't -" Clint doesn't dare finish that sentence.

I give him a deadly look, and he shuts up immediately.

"Hey, can you walk on walls too?" Peter asks, walking up to me on the ceiling upside down.

"When I'm in my suit I can." I smile.

"That's cool!" He says as he walks away.

"What are you doing on my ceiling?" Tony asks, and I tune out of the conversation.

"Do you only like him because he's spider themed too?" Sam asks me.

"Of course not! That's a big part of it, but there's more to it than just that." I reply.

"He is a sweet boy who doesn't deserve the torture of being a avenger." I say.

"Hm. Ok." Sam smiles.

I watch as Peter struts across the ceiling.

"I'm bored. Someone fight me." I say suddenly, standing and walking to and open area.

"I volunteer!" Peter exclaims excitedly, standing before me upside down.

"Oh... Honey... No..." I say sadly.

"Why not?" He asks disappointed.

"She'll kill you, kid." Clint says.

"I can take her! I probably wont win, but I'll be fine!" He says.

"No, you wont. Watch." Clint says standing up in front of me.

He throws a swing and I dodge it easily. I launch my fist into his stomach. He keels over, but gets up swiftly. He punches me back, and I grab his arm to flip him over onto his back. He kicks me to the ground and hops back up. I get up and try to kick him. He grabs my leg and I use it as leverage to hop onto his shoulders. He flips me onto my back again. I curl up my legs to kick him in the chest. I flip up to face him again. He throws a punch and I catch it. He tries to kick me and I catch that too. I pull his leg towards me and flip him over onto his back. I feel arms restraining me when he gets back up. Bucky drags me back while Sam holds Clint. Me and Clint both struggle to break free. Clint eventually breaks free and kicks me. Bucky tries to hold him back to and I escape. Me and Clint run across the room throwing punches and kicking. The fight is quickly escalating. He throws me against a wall. When he comes to punch me I kick him onto the floor. He jumps up and slams me onto the wall again. He throws another punch that I catch. I punch him and he falls to the floor. I rest my knee on his chest and pin his arms. He flips me over and pins me instead with a hard slam, I think it was supposed to be violent. That hurt.

Sam drags him off of me. Bucky picks me up and I try to escape again. He holds me tighter now.

"Sore loser much?" He huffs.

"No, not really." I smile.

"You two need to stop fighting in my living room!" Tony says.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Peter smiles in awe.

"I know." I say as I struggle to escape again, but end in failure.

"Cut it out." Bucky says pretty monotone.

"No! I need to show the bird who's boss!" I say.

"That would be me." Clint smiles cockily.

"Oh please." I grin back.

I dig my nails into Bucky's flesh arm.

"I'm not gonna let you go." Bucky says.

"Might as well try." I sigh.

Me and Clint are lose enough that our legs reach. He kicks me, and I kick back. We keep kicking each other, violently too. Sam and Bucky try to pull us apart, but our legs are latched together.

"Hey, you two need to chill." Sam speaks up.

"No! He kicked first!" I snap.

"Did not!" Clint argues.

"You did!" I shout back.

I relax my muscles, and Bucky tightens his grip. He thinks I'm gonna pull something. Clint relaxes too. Sam loosens his grasp. Sam lets go of Clint and Clint walks away. Sam goes and falls back on the couch, clearly exhausted. Bucky slowly loosens his grip on me. I slip out of his grasp. I glance at Clint, who is staring at me too. Sam and Bucky are keeping close eye on us.

"What? To pussy to come at me?" Clint purrs.

I start walking to him but Bucky grabs my arm.

"Don't." He says sternly.

I shake his hand off me.

"Listen to him. I don't wanna hurt you. You're made of glass." He mocks me.

I go to him again but Bucky grabs me and pins me to the floor. He pins hold my arms behind my back with one knee holding my back in place.

"Come at me, Clint." I smile.

"No. Like I said, I don't wanna accidentally shatter your fragile body." He chips.

"I'm gonna murder you in ways you've never seen before..." I warn him.

"Clint, cut it out." Sam says.

"What? She's a pussy who can't stand up for herself." He smirks.

"...Clint, I'm going to invert your rib cage." I say monotone.

"Oh shit what the fuck." Bucky was taken aback by my threat.

"Why." Clint says.

"I'm going to give you 5 second to run." I warn him.

"What?" He asks.

"5."

"You're trapped under a soldier." He reminds me.

"4."

"You can't escape." He laughs lightly.

"3."

"Right?" He is clearly nervous.

"2." I fire up my Widow's Bite that was hidden under my sleeves.

"Oh shit." He hops up and runs away as fast as possible.

"1."

"Natasha if you fucking zap me-" Bucky panics

"0."