Chapter 17

This was going to be my last chapter, but I guess I wont be ending this after all. People seem to like this fic still. Srry I didn't post yesterday. I was writing this chapter and drawing winterwidow XD.

Natasha's pov:

I woke up this morning to see that Bucky was still here. Quite a shock. He's awake though.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. He let go of me.

"It was cutting up your wrist." He simply replied.

"So? I've been doing this since I was 4, Barnes." I say.

"That doesn't mean it's not painful." He argues.

"Well, it kinda does. I'm used to it." I make a comeback.

"Well, I couldn't stand the thought." He says.

...

"How did you know where the key was?" I ask.

"I took a wild guess." He answers.

"How long have you been awake?" I continue.

"Around a half hour." He replies.

"Well, now I feel bad." I say after a pause.

"Why? It was my decision." He asks.

"I know, but-"

"Stop. Don't feel bad about what I decided to do." He stops me.

He get up and sits on the bed. He looks at me.

"You still feel bad, don't you?" He says after a long pause.

"Well, you can repay me." He continues as I grab the brush next to me and run it through my hair.

"Oh really? How is that?" I ask as I start brushing his hair.

"You can hang out with me today..." He almost implies that there is more to that sentence.

"...And?" I ask, hoping for more detail.

"That's all." He says innocently.

"Mhm." I say as he put his dog tags on me.

I finish brushing his hair and put the brush back on the desk. He wraps his metallic arm around me and gabs the tags he put around my neck, pulling me closer. He studies me for a moment. He pulls me closer and hugs me.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

Nothing but a growl. He is laying his head on my shoulder and I can feel his breath on my neck. I wrap my arms around him in return. Um?

He's biting me. Why?

"Why?" I giggle.

He let's go of me and takes a handful of my red hair, pulling me in for a kiss. I put my hand on his shoulder for leverage. I can hear him growling. The deep rumbling is calming. He puts his other hand on my thigh. He lets go of my hair and wraps his vibranium arm around me again. He pulls me closer and puts his other arm under my thigh. He lifts me onto his lap like I weigh nothing, wrapping both of his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck as he rests his head on my chest. I rest my chin on his head. We sit like that for a moment. I can feel his breath on my chest. It's moments like these that I love. He's big, so he gives great bear hugs. I grab my phone right next to us to check instagram. As I'm going through I see a picture that Wanda posted a few minutes ago. It's her and Tony in Bucky's room captioned 'Where'd he go?  ;)'.

"James."

He just moans.

"Look at what Wanda just posted."