Chapter 42

Writers Notice: Since school has started up again after a short lived summer, I might be posting less often and I apologize for that. I'll still update as often as possible.

Natasha's pov:

Bucky and Steve has been dealing with me and Clint's bullshit all day. Here's the tale why...

"Hey Clint." I hop on the couch next to him.

"What do you want? I'm down." He already knows I want something.

"I got pixi sticks..." I whip out a big back of pixi sticks from behind me, and Clint acts like he just met Jesus.

"Dude... Big. Ass. Sugar high." He looks at me.

"Clint you're a genius." I say as I rip open the bag.

Me and Clint start taking down pixi sticks like it' the end of the world. Bucky and Steve both have horrified looks on their faces. They are the only other ones here besides me, Clint, and the oh so irresponsible Tony. They know what's coming next for them.

Babysitting duty.

"Want some?" I decide to offer the fossils some sugar.

"No thanks, but you guys are going to get sick. You should be careful." Steve warns us.

"We never get candy sick, we'll be fine. Trust me." Clint says cockily.

I hear a soft 'oh boy' from Bucky. Tony walks into the room and immediately sees what me and Clint are doing.

"You guys have a responsibility." Tony looks at Steve and Buck instantaneously.

"We know..." Bucky sighs.

"I'm on my 11th!" Clint chirps proudly.

"I'm on my 10th..." I look at Clint.

"Catch up noob." Clint says, taking down another stick.

"You're dead. I'm dead. We're all dead." Tony sighs nonchalantly.

"And we all know." Bucky chirps in a happy and sarcastic tone.

"...Bye guys." Tony walks out of the room.

Nobody even bothers to stop him. He's just gone. A lost cause. He'd only encourage us anyway.

"I'm done. I'm tapping out. I'm just gonna wait for the sugar to take over from here." I say, finishing my 14th.

"Same here." Clint says, finishing his 15th.

"Now, we wait." I sigh and lay back on the couch, kicking my legs up on Clint's lap.

"Yup." He sighs too.

a few minutes pass...

"I feel it Clint." I say.

"Yeah. Me too." He smiles almost evilly.

"Ready to fuck shit up?" I raise my voice a little.

"Yeah!" He springs off the couch, ready to destroy.

I hop up after him. I see the terrified looks on Steve and Bucky's faces. Clint runs off at almost full speed, and I go speeding down the hall after him. I hear heavy foot steps behind me, not running though. I get to the room Clint's in double flying kick him to the ground. Steve and Bucky walk into the room with perfect timing to see. This slowly turns into a brawl, but just a play fight. Nobody should actually get really hurt. Just a little pain. Clint throws me and I slam into a wall. I quickly get up and lunge at him again. We both throw fists and kicks, slamming each other into walls and tables, and completely not giving a single fuck about what happens to anything anymore. Ok maybe we give like half a fuck but that's it at most. Bucky and Steve tear us apart and try to restrain us, but the sugar rush is even too much for them. I flip Bucky over onto his back and Clint escapes form Steve's hold. We start brawling again, and then dash down the hall together to get away from them. Me and Clint decide to play a little game of hide and seek with them I quickly hide in the closet of a room nobody goes in; the big magnet room. I'm not sure where Clint hid, I left before I could see. I hear the boys calling for me and Clint out there. I will never be found. I've always been goo at hide and seek. Especially hide and wait for Steve to find you because he is a bad seeker. I love that game. Bucky enters the room I'm in after a little while. I thought he'd be the one to find me, so I made a little trap for him. I turned on the giant magnet in this room. I open the closet door and Bucky looks at me, slowly being dragged to the magnet. He finally gets stuck to the magnet, and I walk up to him. He looks up at me from his spot on the floor with an angry face. I sit down next to him.

"Hey soldier." I purr.

"Hey." He looks annoyed.

"You found me, yay." I smile.

"Dammit, Nat, turn this thing off." He complains to me.

"Hmmm. No." I smile evilly.

"Why?" He's is really not pleased with my prank.

"Well, because, now you can't stop me from doing what I want." I cup his cheek.

"It's the sugar talking, Natalia. Turn it off." He tries to convince me.

"No. You just got pranked." I wipe some hair out of his face and give him a peck on the lips.

"Now suffer." I continue and stand.

He grabs my leg with his organic arm.

"Aw. How sweet. You want me to stay. Sorry serge, gotta run." I kick his hand off my leg and dash out the door.

I can hear his muffled calls for Steve from inside. I sprint down the hall and literally run into Steve.

"There you are." He grabs my arm.

"Where's Buck?" He asks.

"I took care of him. Now, it's your turn." I giggle.

"What do you mean?" He asks again.

I kick him to the floor and pin him. Clint walks up to me.

"You already take care of Bucky? I got Steve." He says, handcuffing him to the coffee table next to us.

"Thanks." I huff and stand.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Now, we go for Tony. We're taking over from here." Clint smiles evilly.

"We wont need to worry about Bruce or Pietro, they'll probably side with us." I add to the plan.

"Right, but Vision and Wanda will be a problem." Clint says.

"Right. We take out Tony first, he's number one on our list." I say.

"Really guys? Tower domination?" Steve asks.

"Yes, Steve. Clint, we need to go find Tony." I say.

"No need, the mans right here." I hear a familiar voice.

Me and Clint turn around to see Bucky and Tony standing there with smiles on their faces.

"I thought you took care of Bucky." Clint takes a defensive stance.

"I did. Tony found him and released him." I say.

"Oh shit. He's gonna interfere with our Tower takeover plans." Clint sighs.

"Yeah. Shit." I sigh with him.

"Guys, stop now, and there wont be a problem. We mean business." Tony says.

"Business, ok. What if we don't want to?" Clint asks warily.

"Then, we do our jobs." Bucky says.

Me and Clint exchange knowing looks.

"Then, fight us." I half smile mischievously, and Clint dons his 'I'm ready' look.

"Fine then, we will."