Chapter 122: The Weight Of His Sins

Clint's pov:

"Natasha?"

I knock on her door again.

No response.

"Natasha!"

...

Still no response.

"Alright, I'm coming in Nat!"

I crack open the door and peek inside.

Oh my god.

Fuck. Yes.

I step into the room a little more.

Natasha is laying on her bed fast asleep. She's not alone though. Bucky is laying directly on top of her. His head is laying on her chest and his left hand is wrapped around her wrist. Both of them are wearing jackets and boots still. I guess it was a tired night for them. Would explain why they didn't wake up to my knocking on the door.

I silently, but frantically gesture for the others to come look. Steve, Tony and Sam all peek in and see. They go wide eyed just as I did.

"What if they wake up?" Steve whispers 

"They wont. I was pounding on the door, neither of them woke up." I respond.

"What's going on there?" Tony gestures to Bucky's metal hand wrapped around Nat's wrist.

"She usually uses cuffs, but Bucky doesn't like it when she does that so he uses his hand." I reply.

They all turn their heads to me.

"She usually sleeps with cuffs. Bucky doesn't like that. They substitute the cuffs for his robo hand."

"...Why does she sleep with cuffs?" Tony arches an eyebrow.

"Can't say. But aren't those two cute?"

"He's crushing her under all his weight." Sam crosses his arms.

"Wait. I need to get my phone." Tony rushes out the room.

"Is it right to take a picture?" Steve furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm going to use this against him." Sam says very monotone.

Tony enters the room and whips out his camera. He snaps a few pics from a couple different angles.

"I think Nat is suffocating under the weight of his sins." Sam arches an eyebrow.

"Please. He's committed more sins alone with her than in all of his time as the Winter Soldier." I wave him off.

"...Tmi, Clint. Tmi." Steve says with a red face, ignoring Tony, who is smirking at me and nodding.

"Alright, let's go before they wake up." Tony walks out the door.

Sam and Steve follow close behind him.

"You coming Clint?" Tony asks as they all stand outside the door waiting for me.

"Just a sec, I want to get a good closeup."

I approach the side of the bed. They look so peaceful. Well, Nat does. I can't see Bucky's face under his mop of hair. I raise my phone and take a picture.

"Perfect."

"Hope you got some good pictures."

I almost scream, but I catch myself in time.

"Those pictures you guys took will cost your life. Tell Tony to delete them, maybe it wont hurt as much."

"Uh, I, uh-" I fumble over my words.