Chapter 95: War and Memories

Natasha's pov:

"What did you just say to me fuckboy?" I shout.

"You heard me, bitch!" Clint shouts back.

"I'm done with your shit!" I lunge at him.

An all out brawl arises. Clint and Natasha have joined the battle! Me and Clint are throwing punches and kicks. Slamming each other into walls and tables. Clint even threw me at Tony, which, is why he's fighting now too. Tony has joined the battle! Me, Clint, and Tony are all going at it in a hands on brawl. Sam, Wanda, Vision, Steve and Bucky watch from the sidelines as we all duke it out.

"Guys, cut it out!" Steve calls.

"Fuck you America man!" Clint retorts.

"Clint, language!"

Clint throws me into the coffee table, but I take Tony down with me. Clint lunges at me, but I roll out of the way. I start slamming Clint's head into the coffee table over and over again. Until Steve pulls me away. I hook Steve in the face, and everyone now has their eyes on us in shock. Steve looks shocked too, until he throws me aside. I hop back up and punch Steve again. Steve has joined the battle! He starts throwing punches at me and I hop on his shoulders, choking him out. Clint and Tony are back at it again.

"I do not think this is a good idea." Vision pipes up.

"Stop fighting!" Wanda cries.

We ignore their words. I flip off Steve and throw a punch to his gut. Clint pulls me back to him and throws me on the coffee table again. I'm surprised it hasn't broken yet. Clint pins me on the table and starts punching me repeatedly.

"You guys better stop before I make you stop!" We all turn out heads towards Bucky.

He is standing with a less than friendly expression. He's serious.

I crack Clint across the face.

His eyes dart to me. He narrows his eyes. Clint gives me a shocked look. Bucky approaches and throws Clint off of me like a rag doll. He picks me up and gives me a mean stare. I return it. Everyone watches intently. They all whip their heads as Bucky throws me into the wall halfway across the room. I hit the wall like a truck and crumble to the floor next to Clint. Bucky has joined the battle! Everyone starts fighting again, completely ignoring Bucky's first demand. Steve is trying his best to restrain Tony, as he now has regained his morals. Bucky approaches me and Clint, who are now attacking each other again. He pins me then slams my head against the wall repeatedly, until Bucky throws him off me once more.

"I didn't need your help, jackass!" I kick Buck in the chest and he falls to the floor.

I chase after Clint. We punch each other again and again until something happens. Tony, who is still fighting against Steve, runs into me, causing me to run into Clint like a domino. Me and Clint are not eve inches apart. Our bodies are touching. His hand tangles in my hair and his hand rests on my waist. He pulls on my hair violently and hard. My hand finds his shoulder, and the other grabs his neck and squeezes. Something you'd see in a love hate relationship. We take cute poses, but cause the other harm in the closest way possible. He tugs my hair harder, and I choke him more. We are just waiting for the other to let go. We lock eyes. I can see the rush of the challenge in his eyes. Intense baby blue eyes stare holes into me. I burn my flaming green eyes into his too. Bright emerald green holding the wrath of a thousand stars. Hawkeye and Black Widow have joined the battle!

My mind is clouded by red with aggression. I see the purple tank he's wearing right now is suddenly popping out more. Everything purple in the room seems to stand out more, now that Hawkeye is here. I'm sure the same goes for him with red. I feel eyes on us. I don't care though. I choke him out hard and he yanks my hair. I punch his throat and he stumbles back with his hand on his neck. He look up at me with rage. That's what I wanted to see. As Clint lunges himself at me, Bucky punches him out of the air and he falls to the floor. I punch Bucky for trying to help me again. Now, it's a fight between us Russian assassins. We're sparring in the red room again. Suddenly, mercy is not in our vocabulary.

"Natalia, stop holding back."

"I'm not." I huff.

"Maybe you don't want to show me your full power. Maybe you're scared, and you have every right to be. But you're lying."

"I'm not. Holding. Back."

"Sure."

He kicks me feet out from under me.

"You can do better. Get up."

I hop back up and rocket my fist into his gut while his guard is down. He tries to suppress a grunt, but kinda fails. He throws a punch at me that I could have dodged, but I decided not to. His punch sends me to the floor.

"Stop. Holding. Back. Or this will be so much more painful. It's just me. There's nobody else here. You don't have to hide your skill from me. Fight. Back." He growls.

I stand back up and rethink his words. We are alone. I still think it would look suspicious if I came out looking perfectly fine, while the others had been wounded.

"Don't. Hold. Back."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"Oh?" I see a faint grin forming, but just barely.

"If I even was holding back, that is."

He sends a punch to my chest and I stumble back.

"Don't lie to me, Natalia."

"If only I was lying."

"One day, I'll make you regret ever lying to me."

"I don't regret anything."

I purposely punch him weakly and he throws me into the wall.

"There's a first for everything, Natalia. I guess I'll be your first."

"We'll see about that soldier."

"Don't make me fight you, Natalia. I don't wanna have to kick your ass."

"I wouldn't stress about it." I smirk.

"I'll make you regret fighting me, Natalia." He warns.

"There's not many things I regret, soldier."

His expression goes dark as soldier mode activates. The room's gotten colder. I can feel Winter's gaze locked on me. The Winter Soldier has joined the battle! I throw my fast at him and he catches it. He throws me at the wall again. I think I almost went through the wall. I groan and slide to the floor. He stalks over to me. I hop up and double kick him in the chest. He sits up and tries to hide a smirk with his wild hair.

We fought for a while before he was finally able to pin me to the ground. I flail under his immense weight, but to no avail. He keeps my arms pinned behind my back.

"I have captured the queen! The war ends!" Bucky calls out.

Everyone stops their fighting to look at me laying helplessly on the floor. Not the first time I've lost to the Winter Soldier. I try to worm my way out of this situation, but he's too heavy. And too strong. All of his weight is actually muscle so...I'm legitimately fucked. I lay a helpless worthless scrap on the floor. Under 4 tons of pure assassin. I guess the war ends here.

Later that night, we were all sore. Everywhere. It was a very uncomfortable night for me, Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Clint. Damn.