Chapter 9

Actually continuing the last chapter wow. Also I'm kinda disappointed in this chapter :/, tell me what you thought about it in the comments?

Natasha's pov:

Wanda, Sam, and Bruce walk in to see me on Bucky's lap, Steve and Tony fangirling, and Clint dying. This must be interesting.

"Sooooo... What did we miss?" Wanda asks with and honestly confused expression.

"Took the words right out of my mouth..." Bruce adds.

"Oh my god you wont believe it!" Stank blurts out, rudely.

"Bucky got jealous because he thought Clint was trying to steal his girl." Steve says with a shit eating grin.

"I thought I was gonna die." Barton added with a smile.

"Woah woah woah... His girl?" I question Rogers.

"Of course. It's obvious." Steve says matter of factually.

"Everyone knows." Wanda jumps in.

"What happened after that?" Bruce wants more info.

"He just picked her up and... Well, look." Tony said, gesturing to me and Bucky. Bucky hasn't said a thing this whole time. I don't think he cares.

"Stop. I'm still confused. His girl?" I press them.

"We all knew the moment we heard you two singing in the room together. It scared the shit outta me but, that's true love right there. Admit it, you're his favorite girl." Clint tells me.

"I belong to nobody. I am a master assassin trained in the red room. I am a skilled martial artist, and- " I started, but I was cut off.

"Master assassin, cool. Mind telling me who your teacher was?" The quiet soldier finally spoke. Everyone was shocked. And now I'm blushing.

"...you..." I mumbled so softly nobody could hear. I'm looking down, and away from him.

"I'm sorry, what was that princess?" He cocked his head to the side a little, cracking a faint smile.

"You." I speak a little louder.

Everyone is even more shocked now. Nobody knows what to say. His smile soon fades again.

"Right." He says.

"Wait, you two knew each other before?" Steve was astonished.

"That's trippy." Sam Finally says something.

"Yes, we did. He was my trainer in the red room. No more questions about it, please." I say to the wordless patriot.

"...Ok." Steve agrees.

"So, we were right!" Clint perks up.

"No, you're not. It doesn't matter what kind of relationship we had before, I still belong to nobody." I correct the bird.

"Except him." He says back.

"Ugh." I whine.

I try to escape the metal grip on me, but fail. My failed attempt to flee only resulted in him making his grip around me tighter. Now I have no chance of escaping.

"Ok this is getting interesting and cute." Wanda comments, as she sits down next to Clint. Bruce follows her to the couch. Now they're all talking about how "Cute" me and Bucky are together.

"I hope you're proud. Now they're calling us cute." I whisper to the soldier next to me.

It doesn't even phase him. I have my hands rested on his chest. He just presses me down so that I'm laying on his chest again.

gasp

"Oh my gosh!" I hear from Wanda, who now has her phone out. Taking pictures.

"I will hurt you, Wanda." I warn her.

"Worth it." She says as she's looking at the pictures.

"Just get a room already." I hear from Stank.

"Wow. They both look pissed." Clint comments on the photo she took.

"I guess they don't like pictures like this." Wanda replies.

"Assassin love." Bruce says, smiling at the photo.

"Post that." Clint says.

"NO." I try to stop them, and he lets me.

I get up to go take the phone.

"Now you let her go!?!?!?" Clint yells facing me, but directed at Bucky.

I grab the phone and delete the photo, then I give it back to Wanda.

"Awwwwwwww. That was such a good pic too!" Wanda whines.

"Come on Nat. Don't be shy." Clint says with a smile.

"We're assassins. We're not supposed to be cute." I inform him with a grin.

He smiles back.

I look over at the soldier, who's looking at me. He beckons me with two metal fingers.

"So you can hold me there again? I don't think so, soldier." I crack a smile.

He gets up.

Uh oh.

I run behind the couch. He follows me. As soon as it started, we're running around the room. I'm trying to avoid him, he's trying to catch me. I back up into Wanda, who holds me still.

"NooooOOOO! Wanda! He'll catch me again!" I'm laughing.

"That's the point, Nat. We need more photos." She reveals an evil smile.

He caught me. And he's carrying me bridal style again. He carries me over to my room, to avoid being caught on camera. I guess we'll be hanging out in my room more often, now. If we hang out there, that risks getting pictures taken of us. That also means more alone time... Oh boy.

Wow. A lot happened today. I don't think it's finished yet either...