Chapter Fifty Three~ No Fun

*Kurt's POV*

"Ha, I caught you!" My baby cousin, Whitney, said as she tagged Dave. She's only four years old, and she's so adorable.

"No fair." Dave whined and crossed his arms. "You never tag Kurt."

"That's because I'm her favorite, Davey. Get over it baby." I said with a nod.

"I'm done with this game. I'm out." Dave said backing away.

"Dave's no fun." Whitney said with a sigh. I picked her up and swung her around.

"I know it. He's never any fun." I playfully sighed and kissed her head.

"Uh huh." Dave said and rolled his eyes.

"When's mommy coming to get me?" Whitney asked.

"She'll be here soon." I answered. Me and Dave were babysitter Whitney, while her mom went to a business meeting or something.

"Look out the window, it's snowing!" Dave exclaimed.

"I hate snow. It's too cold." Whitney said with a fake shiver.

"And I'm no fun." Dave said and put his hands on his hips.

"I think Dave's jealous." I snickered.

"Jealous of what?"

"Me." I answered.

"There's mommy!" Whitney said as she jumped out of my arms.

"Wait, put your coat on." I stopped her. She quickly ran back to me and I helped her put her jacket on.

"Bye Kurt, bye Dave." Whitney said as she ran out the door. I watched as she slowly got into her moms car. I waved goodbye to her and shut the door as the car backed out of the driveway.

"I'm no fun, huh?" Dave asked and then kissed my neck.

"Stop." I said with a giggle.

He laughed on my neck and pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and then kissed his lips. I pecked his lip over and over.

"You're. So. Sweet. And. Adorable. And. Perfect." He said between kisses.

"Let's go shower." I said taking his hand and lacing our fingers together.

He followed behind me upstairs. I went straight into the bathroom and closed the door behind us, locking it.

I watched as Dave took his shirt off. I undressed as he did and we both got in the shower. I started the water, it was cold at first, causing me and Dave to gasp. But it quickly turned warm.

I closed my eyes as Dave shampooed my hair. I moaned a few times when he ran his fingers slowly through my hair and made a small grip. Not a sexual moan or anything. It just felt good.

I shampooed Dave's hair. I tried to make it stick up, but it would end up falling back down.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and gently kissed my neck. I threw my head back and just let him nibble, suck, and kiss my neck.

He slid his hands down to my thighs and gently squeezed them. I bit my bottom lip to hold in my moans.

I felt him slowly begin to slide into me. I let my lip slide out of the grip of my teeth and moaned. He began to move and that's when my breath began to get heavier and moans slipped out.

He was going slow, but deep and hard. I felt my whole body shake. I didn't know what to hold onto to keep myself up. Dave sank his nails into my hips and began to go faster. I threw my head back and groaned.

It didn't seem to take long before he finally came inside me. He stroked me and it didn't take long before I came.

I grinned and moaned as I released. After that we got out of the shower and dried off. I quickly dressed before I ran into the bedroom and laid on the bed. I felt weak all over.

"Are you alright?" Dave asked as he laid beside me and stroked my damp hair.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just feel weak all over." I groaned and kissed his lips.

"Why?" He asked me between a kiss.

I pulled away and nuzzled his neck. "Because you."