Chapter Twenty Eight~ Lost

*Kurt's POV*

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

Dave held onto my hand tighter. "Yeah. Let's go."

I knocked on the door. I squeezed Dave's hand a little and then my mother opened the door.

"Hello, Kurt, Dave." She smiled.

"Mom, I have to talk to you." I smiled. She nodded and let us in.

"Go ahead." She nodded.

"We're getting married."

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh... Really? I didn't think this relationship would get this far."

I sighed. "Mom-"

"I'm happy for you." She smiled but I knew it was fake.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let's go, Dave."

My mother was yelling behind us but I wasn't listening. I slammed the door and wrapped my arms around Dave. I knew my mother wouldn't accept me. She didn't even have to say anything. I knew the look in her eyes and I knew what it was saying.

"Come on." I took his hand and walked to his house. He hesitated but knocked on the door.

His mother opened it with a smile on her face. She gave Dave a hug and then gave me a bone-crushing hug. We went inside.

"Mom. I'm getting-"

"Well well well... Look who came back." Lisa said coming down the stairs.

"Mom I'm getting married." Dave quickly said ignoring his sister.

His mother jumped up. "Really?"

Dave nodded. His mother clapped her hands and hugged us both with another bone-crushing hug.

"Wait! What?" His sister said with her eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

Dave grinned at her. "I'm getting married." He repeated. He took my hand again.

"Well, I guess I'll be going. I'll see you all later." Dave said standing up.

When we got outside Dave pressed his lips against mine.

"What's wrong?" Dave pouted.

"Nothing it's just my stupid mom." I sighed.

"Hey, it'll be okay. She'll regret what she's done."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You make everything better."