Chapter Twenty Two~ Red Hair Purple Streaks

*Dave's POV*

I watched as Kurt slowly woke up. His beautiful blue eyes sparked as he looked at me. I kissed his nose and smiled. Kurt's just so beautiful and amazing.

I was a little surprised when he smashed his lips against mine and hovered over top me.

"You have to dye your hair red." I said as soon as he broke the kiss. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

He rested his hand on my waist. I pushed him away. "After you dye your hair I will have sex with you."

"Fine." He sighed and got off me. I watched as he changed clothes and went downstairs. I got out of bed and followed behind him.

"Where are you going?"

"To dye my hair."

"Wait, I wanna watch you." I ran upstairs and put on clothes quickly. I came back downstairs and kissed Kurt's cheek. "Let's go."

I followed behind him and held his hand.

---------

"You know, you actually look pretty hot with your hair like that. I like how you put some purple streaks in there." I gave him a wink. And I wasn't kidding either. He is sexy with his hair like that.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not kidding. I really love it." I kissed his lips.

"Promise?"

I nodded. "Swear."

"Now, time for sex." He sang and pulled me close and kissed me. I broke the kiss and threw him on the bed. I quickly crawled on top of him I sucked on his neck. I knew I'd leave a mark, but now, neither of us cared.

"O-oh Dave." He moaned when I stuck my hand into his jeans.

I grinned and played around with the head. He leaned up and sucked on my neck. I opened my mouth, letting a deep moan out followed by his name.

"I feel so close already." He whispered on my neck and then took my shirt off. I continued to play with him but stopped when he tugged at my nipple. He rolled us over to where he was on top.

He kissed down from my neck to my jeans, unzipping them with his teeth. He took them off and began to suck me. Honestly, it felt amazing. I haven't been touched in over a week.

He stopped sucking then he looked at me and grinned. "Ride me."

I nodded and we switched positions. I got lube from the nightstand and put it on him. I settled onto him slowly and began to bounce up and down.

"Oh fu-" Kurt moaned. I grinned at him.

"Did you miss me?"

"Uh-huh. A lot." He moaned and began to move his own hips up.

Before I knew it I was going extremely fast. "Sl-slow d-down." Kurt moaned.

But I couldn't slow down. It felt so amazing and damn I needed this. I quickly began to jerk myself.

It didn't take long before I had a mess on me and Kurt. But, he didn't seem to mind. Then, I felt the hot liquid slowly make it's way into me. I watched as Kurt bit his bottom lip and tried to hold back his moans.

I got off of him and collapsed on the bed. Kurt was pretty much panting. I smiled.

"That felt so good." I said breathless.

"Yeah." He said then ran his fingers through his red hair.

"I knew I'd win the bet."I teased.

"I'm not making anymore bets with you." He chuckled. I pecked his lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Dave."

___________

Does anyone remember if I ever did a chapter where Dave topped Kurt?

Because I seriously don't remember and I'm too lazy to read through it.