Chapter Forty Four~ Soon

*Dave's POV*

"So, when are we going to get married?" Kurt asked as he jumped in the bed beside me.

"Soon." I answered and held his hand.

"Soon? When's soon?" He turned to his side, facing me and pecked my lips.

"Just soon."

"What's are wedding color going to be?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know. You pick."

"I don't know... Not pink though."

I chuckled. "Okay. No pink."

"How about red? Because it's the color of my heart." He said with a grin.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer to me. "Who's going to be in the wedding?" I asked.

He laughed. "I guess our family. Or, well, your family."

I grinned. "And your family, beautiful."

"I don't have a family anymore."

"Yes you do, I called your mom and had an hour long conversation."

"What happened in this conversation?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I told her you was her son and she'd have to accept you for who you are, and other stuff like that."

He smiled. "And what'd she say?"

"She just said okay. I asked was she coming to the wedding, and she said yes."

"You're amazing." He spoke then kissed my lips deeply. I could feel the passion in the kiss.

After we made out for a few minutes he pulled away, smiling at me. "Your lips are always to sweet."

"Yours too." I smiled. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?"

He chuckled. "Aren't you glad I'm beautiful?"

"Yes, but you're too beautiful. What if someone wants to take you away from me?"

He smiled. "No ones gonna take me away from you."

"Do you hear that?" He whispered.

"What?"

"It's raining outside. I hear it hitting the roof."

"Oh."

He nuzzled my neck again and smiled against it. "I like when it rains. It makes me calm."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Unless it's like a massive storm." He said softly. I knew he was about to fall asleep. I stroked his blonde hair and kissed his head.

"Goodnight babe." I whispered, but he was already asleep.