Chapter Thirty Seven~ My Candy

*Kurt's POV*

"Give me the candy." Krist said breathless.

I chuckled. "Catch, Dave!" Then I tossed him the bag of candy.

Dave reached his hand in the bag, taking a handful of candy and eating it. Krist ran after him, but Dave jumped over the couch and ran to me. He handed me the bag of candy. I took it and ran upstairs. Krist grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me back. I threw the candy at Dave. He caught it and ran out the door.

"My candy!" Krist screamed and ran after Dave. I followed behind both of them. Krist was catching up to Dave. I passed both of them, grabbing the candy in the process and running faster. I was eating the candy as I ran, and it wasn't easy.

"He's too fast!" Krist screamed but he didn't stop running.

"Slow down." Dave yelled breathless. But I didn't listen to either of them. I kept running.

Finally after a while I stopped to catch my breath. I felt arms wrap around me and kissed my head. I turned around and looked into Dave's eyes.

"I love you." He said as he nuzzled my hair.

"I love you too. Now kiss me!" I said and then he kissed my lips deeply. He tasted just like the candy, and I was addicted to the taste.

"Finally. I. Caught. You. Give. Me the. Candy." Krist said as he gasped for air. I threw him the bag of candy. He happily took it and shoved a handful of candy in his mouth.

"This is so good." Krist smiled.

Dave put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and nose.

"Oh God. This candy is so good." Krist said with a mouthful.

"You're a bad boy, Kurt." Dave whispered shaking his head.

I smirked. "What'd I do?"

"You kept running from me." He said then kissed my lips.

"Stop kissing and whispering things. That's gross!" Krist sighed.

"Sorry." Dave said sarcastically. I let out a loud moan when he softly bit my neck.

"Stop doing that!" Krist gagged.

"Krist is just jealous." Dave whispered in my ear and pushed his body onto mine.

"Dave, we're in public! Stop trying to fuck Kurt!" Krist groaned and grabbed our wrists.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Since you want to have sex so bad, I'm taking you home." Krist rolled his eyes.