CH. 36 I'll show you

Start from the beginning

"Your board blew me away. It's impressive, I can see why he sees you as a threat." Chris said staring at me and I nodded my head.

"Because I am a threat against him, I've been like this since I was a kid, that's how I figured out what that woman was doing and what she did to my father. That's how I ended up getting into the gadgets I got into and gathering information on her." I said Chris nodded his head giving me a look.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," He said and I nodded my head.

"You had to go through things too," I said, Chris' eyes widened, realizing that I wanted to talk about his past.

"Yeah. Do you want to know about it?" He asked me, I watched as his facial expression shown me that there wasn't anything he wouldn't tell me that I wanted to know. I was taken aback and immediately felt loved.

I remembered him letting a couple things slip out before, especially during our shower scene.

I let out a sigh.

"I want to know about your past more when everything gets settled. So I can help heal anything that you need help healing with like you're doing with me." I said, watching as his eyes widened.

Did that take him off guard?

I smiled, finding this man honestly amazing, I got up from my chair, making my way towards him.

I moved his food back and sat on his lap, giving him kisses on his face.

"Mmm." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't wait to give my baby more attention," I said kissing his face and running my fingers through his hair.

He let out a chuckle, holding me tighter against him. He had his head on my chest and I held him there.

"I can feel your heartbeat." He said and I laughed at the fact that he was pressing his ears to where my heart was. Placing a kiss on his head and taking a whiff of his scent had me excited about how close he was with me.

"Good, because I always want you to feel it especially when it beats extremely fast for you," I said to him.

"Is that so?" He asked me, running his fingers gently down my back.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"I care a lot about you know that right? There's nothing that I won't do for you." He said and I pulled back to look at him.

I rub my finger on his lips, looking down at him and seeing the raw emotions show through his eyes as he looked at me.

"I know baby," I said, leaning my head down to kiss him.

He immediately pressed his lips against mine, causing a moan to come from me.

This is a man I will never get tired of kissing.

Everything about him is just so amazing, his lips, his touches and the way he treats me.

I felt him touch my thigh and another moan came from me.

He dropped the kiss, bringing his lips to my neck and started to kiss it.

Kissing down my neck, nibbling and sucking on it.

I threw my head back to give him more access, I wanted him to do so much more to me, that I didn't even realize that I was riding my body against his until a groan left his mouth.

"Baby." He groaned grabbing my hips.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted, I wrapped my legs around him as he started walking up the stairs towards the bedroom. I started kissing his neck, sucking on his neck and not caring about the marks I was leaving.

Something came over me, I had the sudden urge to literally ravish him.

I had an urge I never had before.

I wanted to leave marks on him so everyone could see that he was mine.

"Fuck," Chris said when I sucked on a sensitive spot on his neck.

I felt him squeeze my butt, getting a gasp out of me.

We made it to the bedroom door a thrill running down my body, he quickly opened the door, closing it behind him and made his way to the bed were he gently sat me on.

He was staring at me, I could feel his stare on me which caused me to bring my head up to make eye contact with him as I said my next words.

"I want you, baby," I said looking at him softly.

He was taking off his clothes, looking at me with a facial expression that showed me he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"I want you too." He said as he took off his pants.

"Let me show you."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh dear, this is getting good. I think these two deserve some more love scenes especially with everything they have gone through!

I'm going to make it really spicy between them ;) Get ready to buckle up.

I have no doubt that Kassie will figure out who is the sicko behind this.

I can't wait for you guys to learn about Chris Past also!!!!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu