Changed (27)

Your POV

You dont know what happened. All you remember was being dragged into the darkness.

You slowly started to open your eyes. Everything was blurry. You started to breath fast. You couldn't feel your heartbeat. You sat up. You could see blurry lines going into your arms. You pulled them out. You got off of what you were on. You stumbled backwards, but were caught.

"Hey. Calmn down. Your fine." It was Woods voice.

"Woods?" You said. Looking up. You could see his blurry face. But the outline of his smile. He nodded. "I can't feel my heartbeat. What's wrong with me?" You asked. He helped you stand up strait.

"Your heart stopped beating. So Ej took you up here and hooked you up. Your alive still, you just dont have a heartbeat. It's like your heart is dead." He said.

"How long have a I been under?" You asked. He looked nervous. You grabbed his shirt. "How long Woods!" You yelled. He sighed.

"Its December." He said.

"I've been asleep, for almost a year!" You yelled.

"Calm down!" He yelled.

"How do you expect me to calm down!" He suddenly picked you up and threw you. Back on your bed. He sat on you're waist.

"How do you think we felt!" He yelled. You were shocked. "We all have been waiting for almost a year for you to wake up! We couldn't track your heartbeat so Slender had to go in your mind to make sure you were still thinking and alive! We were scared you were gonna die!" He yelled.

'Hes changed.'

"Why would you guys even care? You barely know me. And I'm not a killer like you guys."

"We're family here (y/n)." He said. He sighed. He got off you. He handed you some clothes. "Change into these." He said. You changed right in front of him. He looked stunned that you didnt ask him to leave.

"What? I used to be a bikini model. What do you expect. It's no different." You said. You put the shirt on. He just stared at you as you changed. You couldn't help but smirk. "Like what you see?" You said with a laugh. His smile grew impossibly bigger. He came in front of you. Right in front of you.

"Actually, as a matter of fact, I do." He whispered. His lips touched yours. You face turned hot.

"W-woods, w-wha-" he cut you off by slipping his tongue in your mouth. You heard someone clear their throat. We seperated. I looked over at the door. It was Ej. "Awkward." You said under you breath looking to the side. Jeff stepped away as Ej came to you. He checked your pulse. He immediately saw his mistake.

"Sorry." He said.

"Its fine." You said. It honestly wasn't okay. You felt so dead. Without a heartbeat.

"Slenderman wants to see you. As soon as possible. So right now." He said you nodded. He left. You and Jeff looked at each other. You looked away. You began to walk out, until your hand was grabbed. You looked to see Jeff had grabbed your hand.

"What happened to you in the past year?" He asked.

"If you want to know, come with me so I dont have to explain it to everyone." You said. You took his hand in yours. He seemed startled a little. You turned around and kissed him. Lightly on the lips before turning and dragging him with you. You both walked to slendermans office. You let go of his hand. And walked in. He followed you. Everyone was trying to fit in the room. Slenderman looked a little pissed.

"Maybe you all should get out." You said. Everyone looked at you. Not have even noticed your presence. BEN, and Laughing Jack, came a hugged the fuck out of you.

(Btw (by the way) I went back to the Chapter titled Somethinf To Hide and edited the beginning. Sorry if this chapter gets confusing 😅)

You had became friend with most of the pastas before you had locked yourself in your room.

"I....can't....breath! You idiots let go!" You struggled to yell. They let go. Your cheat shirt from BEN hugging you tight.

"Give her space you dumbasses!" Eyeless Jack yelled. "Let her breathe. Geez." He said.

"(Y/n)." Slender said. You looked up at him. "What is the shadow forest?" He asked. You looked away slightly.

'He must have heard me say it while I was in coma for the year. Shit. He must have really read my mind.'

"I did." He said. You hated when he did that. You sighed and plopped down on the ground. Sitting criss-cross. Then you chuckled.

"Guess I cant hide everything from you guys anymore." I then began to laugh. They looked at me like I was crazy. I mean I was. I wiped away a tear and caught my breath. "The forest of Shadows," I began. "Is where I'm from."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Damn! I'm mean! Another cliffhanger! But dont worry. I'm on winter break so I'll try to update as much as possible.)