Something to Hide (23)

Your POV

You had been here for almost 6 months now. You stayed in your room most of the time. You didn't eat a lot. You just say by your window and looked out at the forest.

Just about a month ago, you had locked yourself in your room. Not wanting to be around anyone.

You heard the door open. It was Jeff coming to check on you. You knew he wasn't doing by himself. He was follwing slenders orders.

"You good (y/n)?" He asked. A hint of worry in his voice. unlike usual, you didn't say anything. You heard him sigh, and heard footsteps. You heard my door close, and when you heard the lock click, you perked up from your daze. you looked through your dark room. He was standing by the door. "Everyone wants to know what happened to your wings. When BEN mention your wings, you freaked out and lockes yourself up here. Slender wants to know what happened."

"It doesn't matter. They're gone now. It was a long time ago." you said.

"I don't give a damn if it was a week ago. what happened?" He said angrily. you looked out the window. "If you won't tell me, then show me." He said.

"Never." you said. You heard his footsteps behind you, then you were jerked back. He slammed your body on your bed, and lifted your shirt up.

"You don't have any wings. Only, scars." He said. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"none of your business. " You snapped.

"Tell me." He said. sounding like he was holding in his anger. You felt tears threaten to fall.

"Let me go." You said softly. You felt him sit on your back.

"Not until you tell me." He said.

"Its because I fell in love." You said. The air became thin. All was quiet. "I lot everything. I lost, happiness, hope, my pride, and my wings. I cannot fly because I made the mistake of falling in love with the wrong person. The law of all creatures like me, states we cannot fall in love with another than the one we're paired with at birth. otherwise, it's death." You said.

"Then why aren't you, dead?" he asked.

"Would you like if i were dead?" you asked.

"that's not what I said." he said.

"can you get off me now?"

"no. I like this."

"please?" You asked again. you felt him bend down.

"make me." he whispered. The breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

You felt him sit back up, then his hands on your back. skin to skin. You shivered from the touch of his freezing hands. You felt goosebumps spread across your skin. he chuckled.

"Cold are we?" He says in a seductive tone. he moved his hands up your back. Spreading the goosebumps further. "How on earth did you reach your back to cut?" He asked you.

"Those aren't mine." You said emotionless.

"You know what's mine?" He said in another seductive voice. You felt him bend down once again. "You."

(Ooooh. A cliff hanger. My favorite. 😁. But dont you worry. I'll be updating this book as soon as I can. Which won't be for a while since I have at least 8 other books I need to at least at one chapter too. That's for the reads guys! 383 reads already! Fantastic!)