Sleep (2)

??? POV

I jumped over the fence into a back yard. This neighborhood was huge and the house were gigantic! Rich bitches lived here. With no problem in the world. Money bought them everything.

I walked through the huge backyard but stopped. On the grass was laying a girl. She was laying out here, in the freezing rain? Her house was the biggest in this neighborhood? Why wasn't she sleeping in her comfortable (probably expensive) bed?

Curiosity seemed to flood in me. But I was supposed to come and kill someone. I guess this would do. I knelt down and took out my knife.

But before I could do anything she opened her eyes. She was gonna get up, but I quickly sat on her waist and held her arms down. She didn't look scared. She didn't look happy either. She looked sad. Depressed.

"Just one cut and I'll die. Do it. Please." She said.

She had pale skin. Like, a sick kinda pale. She had big blue eyes. And her lips were a soft pink color.

Why was I taking in her features? I mean, I always did that of my victims, but I just couldn't move.

"(Y/n)!" A female voice called. The door to the house was opened and a woman walked out. She screamed when she saw me. A man ran out and ran toward us. I got off the girl and ran to fence. I jumped over it and ran back to the forest.

(Please vote)