Choice (19)

Your POV

You slowly opened your eyes. You were alive? How come? Why? How?

Your body began to feel energy rush through it. You sat up. Looking all around you. You saw slender man just sitting in a chair. his head hung. Was he sleeping? You tapped him on the shoulder and he held his head up.

"You are awake?" He says questionably.

"As I see you are as well." You said.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked.

"Just a few minutes." You say.

"Good. Do you remember what happened?" He asked. You looked down at your hands.

"How come I'm not dead?" You ask. "When I lost control, I was supposed to die."

"Well, I could not let that happen. You are very special. You are the last of your kind from what you've told us. And you are a rare sight (Y/n). I could not allow you to perish in your own anger."

I wonder. does he know, that now I can't change back? I can't be human anymore? And noe, I have no heart to share. He should have let me die. He doesn't understand how painful it is to have no heart, but to want someone so bad. He could never understand. He has a heart. He has a powerful heart. The first time I met him, I saw it. The strength he posses. I wish, I had that strength. And maybe, maybe I-I wouldn't have let my mother die. Killed Justin. Leave father all alone. (P.s. when I say she has no heart, I mean figuratively. She has a heart still but she just doesn't feel emotions very well)

You had not realised that tears had started falling down your face.

He doesn't know the pain. The pain I feel every day. For every dratg in the world I'm in pain. Every scar someone acquires, I feel the pain. For every child that's beaten to death, I feel that pain. He doesn't know. And he can't. He isn't like me. I'm a freak. He isn't. It's as simple as that.

"Do not count me out yet child." He said. You looked up at him. "We are all considered freaks here. To humans that is. Now, will you become apart of our family, or will you die where you sit?"