Can't Forget (5)

??? POV

I walked into the mansion. BEN was as usual playing video games. Jane was just complaining for him to get off the tv. EJ was on the couch just sitting there. And everyone else was probably out or asleep. It was 3 in the morning after all.

"H-hey Jeff." Toby said walking up to me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"S-slensed w-wants to s-see you." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He d-didn't s-say." I sighed and then walked upstairs to slender office.

I was about to knock, when I heard from inside, "Come in Jeff." I opened the door and walked in. Slender was at his desk as usual.

"Toby said you wanted to see me?" I said.

"Yes. I did. I noticed you don't have the usual blood stains on your clothes? What went wrong?" he asked. I sighed again.

"I didn't get a kill." I said.

"Sit down and tell me what went wrong." He said. I closed the door and sat down. I told him what had happened with girl. And how she was just laying there in the grass asleep. And how I noticed small cuts all over her stomach. And how she ASKED me to kill her. And about her parents trying to chase me. I lied and said the dad had pistle with him. "What was the girls name?" he asked after I had finished.

"I heard the mom say (y/n)." I said. He seemed to pause for a second. And if he had facial features then I think he'd look surprised. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You are free to go." He said. I stood up and walked out. I walked up more stairs then into my room. I took my jacket off and my shirt. I laid on my bed and just thought about what happened. No one has ever ASKED me to kill them. It was always the exact opposite. they BEGGED me to NOT to kill them. She seemed so depressed and sad. It was almost weird. She lived in the biggest house in that neighborhood and probably was rich as fuck. But she seemed so upset. Why would someone with that much money be so depressed? I would die to live in a house like that again. If I wasn't insane or liked the dangerous environment that the Slender mansion provided. But it still made NO sense.

(Please vote)