The Fateful Truth (14)

You POV

Your eyes started to flutter open. You were in your room. your room at your house. But everything is just a dream? Jeff? Slender Man? everyone at Slender Mansion?

You snapped your head toward the door when you heard a banging.

"(Y/n)! Get out here!" your dad's voice yelled.

It was just a dream.

You walked to the door and opened it. It was your father. You sighed.

"You stay in your room tonight. Your mom's on a business trip and I will be out. if I find that you went outside, well, you know what that means." He then walked away. You walked back in your room and closed the door. You laid your forehead against the door.

"You really should smile more." A familiar voice said. You spun around to see the boy in your dreams. Jeff.

"So, it really wasn't a dream."

"Nope." He said. Swinging his knife in his fingers. He walked to you, and suddebly grabbed your hand, put it agains the wall, and slit your wrist. Slightly missing the veins. You only laughed as a tear fell down your cheek. He held your hands above your head against the door. Getting right in your face. "That doesn't mean I won't kill you. You a rent at slender mansion anymore. And me and some friends came to have some fun."

"Friends? You have friends?" You said. He growled at you. He yanked your hands and you stumbled across the room, only to be caught by more arms. You looked up to see BEN. "BEN?" You said. Confused at why he was here. He grinned.

"The one and only sweet heart." You looked down, hiding a blush. You stood up strait.

"Why are you two here?" You asked.

"We just came by to have some fun." Jeff said. Tugging you over to him by the rim of your pants. He then pushed you down on your bed. Getting on top of you in the process. holding your hands down on you bed. He unzipped your jacket, and then took it off.

"Hey!" You said as you tried to reach for it. But he threw it on the ground too fast, going back to holing your arms down.

The shirt you were wearing was a bit too short, so it showed a little of your stomach. It showed the terrible cut you had. You kicked him in the stomach and got up. Grabbing your jacket and putting it on. Zipping it up, before he could see it. You were suddenly pushed against the wall.

"You really think you can get away with that!" He yelled.

"Knock it off." A voice said from the window. You were let go so you turned around. A boy in a blue mask was sitting on your window seal. His legs crossed. "We're not here to mess around. Slender gave us a mission and were here to complete it. (Y/n), we're here to make sure you don't spread the word about us. We'll accompany you to school and your daily activities." He said.

"Okay." You said bluntly. He hopped off the window and walked to you.

"Don't take this lightly!" He yelled. Pushing you against the wall. "If you even speak about the forest, you'll die. Do you understand?" He said harshly. You only looked at him. A slight smile, creeped on your lips. You pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." You said. You heard him growl. "What? Cat got your tongue?" You said meanily.

"You about to have no tongue if you don't shut up!" He yelled.

"Now why would I do that? I've always wondered what it feels like to have your tongue cut off. Don't you?" You said hanging your head. Giggling.

"Slender didn't say anything about her being a Masochist." The boy said.

"Yep." You heard Jeff say. You giggled again. hugging yourself.

"The pain is just so thrilling. Watching as blood flows out of your body. Every sting of pain. Every punch I receive, scar I'm given, and every ounce of pain I take in with such delight. Nothing brings me more happiness than to be in the most excruciating pain known. Not even you Woods. And I used to be so very happy. Now nothing compares to my pain." You say. Digging your own nails into your skin. Loving the pain it brang.

"She knows your real name?" You heard BEN ask.

"I guess so." You heard him say.

"That's the pain I hate." You say. Your body trembling. "When someone you want to remember you, leaves you behind. To never be remembered and left in the dark."

It honestly hurt. That Woods didn't remember you. But it was okay. It was probably best he didn't know.

If he remembered what you were it might....

(Hey guys! It's yours truly! So Hey! I'm thinking of writing a BEN Drowned × reader book. What do you think I should do? Should I stop after this book? Or should I do (creepypasta name × reader) for every creepypasta? Let me know in the comments! And thank you!)