Hateful Moment (16)

Your POV

As you made your way down the street. BEN and Jeff followed. You had been walking in silence for the past 15 minutes. Until finally, BEN broke it.

"Aren't you afraid someone will jump you out here at night." He asked.

"No." You say.

"How come?" He asks.

"Because. No one in this town wants anything to do with me."

"Why?" Jeff asks. You sigh and stop. They both knock into you. You turn around.

"I'm the town's crazy person." You say.

"Towns have crazy person now?" Jeff says. You roll your eyes.

"In this town yes. I don't want to tell you why so don't ask." You say.

"Why?" Jeff asks. his inhuman smile showing as it grows.

"No smiling." You say.

"Tell me why." Jeff insists. You sighed.

"Because, I'm not like anyone else. not in this town, and not in this world that I'm aware of. That's all I'll say." You once again started walking. You walked To the studio. Letting Jeff and BEN enter first. You walked in after them. There were people rushing arpund everywhere. Lex spotted you and ran to you. He gave you a big hug. You awkwardly hugged him back.

"(Y/n)! I'm glad to see you!" He said.

"Where's your little brother?" You ask. He looked defeted.

"You always want to see him instead of me." He said.

"That's cuz he's not 5 years older than me." You say. He sighed.

"Hey, it's worth a try. Not every girl is as beautiful as you (Y/n)." He said. Beautiful? That's an overstatement. "He's in the recording room. The photographer is on a leave for family matters so no shoot today. But we will get a song in. What about Faded?" He said.

"Sure." You say with a sigh. "Come on you two." You say. Jeff and BEN followed you down a hallway.

"You two seem friendly." BEN said.

"Wait till you meet Justin." Say. You heard a growl come from both of them. "He's the only person who understands me. So I have a strong bond with him." You walked into a room with a bunch of machinery and furniture. a boy was sitting on s couch. looking sad. You say next to him. "Not sleeping?" You say. his head snaps up toward you.

"(Y/n)!" He said. Sounding excited. He stood up and grabbed your hand. Pulling you up into a hug. He let go and looked behind you. "Did you make some friends for once?" He said. You punched him in the arm.

"Shut up. They aren't my friend's. They are more of acquaintances. This is Jeff, and this BEN. they're exchange students. and since my dad's the mayor I'm in charge of their well being." You say

" How come whenever you get exchange students, they're always boys? Doesn't your dad know they have to share a room with you?" He said.

"Oh, he knows." You say with a scoff. "So, what's the song were remixing today?" You ask.

"faded. Alan walker. your friends are more than welcome to join me in the recording room."

"They aren't my friend's!" you yell. gritting your teeth. He smiled.

"if you say so kitty." He says.

"What did I say about calling me that!" You say in protest. he laughed.

"You're the only one I can get away with calling kitty." He said laughing.

"Let's just get this done." You say.