Confused (8)

Jeff POV

Did, she just call me beautiful? She just called me a beautiful freak. I didn't so much as mind the freak part because she did call me a beautiful freak.

This human. She was really different. Every human over ever met, begs me not to kill them. she asked me to. They never dare hold a gun to my head since they know bullets don't work on me. They just injure me. She obviously knows this since she pointed it out. But how did she know this? She doesn't seem to know me.

She was getting comfortably close back there. She was gonna do something and I think I might have liked it, but her 'voices' told her not to. I wanna know what she was gonna do.

She pulled back from my head.
"I'm guessing you don't get that a lot? Judging by the look on your face." She said. I quickly changed my look to a grin.

"What were you gonna do?" I asked.

"I was gonna kiss you." She said. So bluntly. And her emotions didn't change. She didn't smile. She didn't blush. She didn't, do anything. But stare.

She was gonna kiss me? No one's ever tried that. Ever.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because," He voice is gentle and quiet. "I like your smile. And you smell so nice." She said. My grin grew wider. of that was even possible.

"Then why didn't you do it?" I asked.

"Its simple really. I don't like to hurt. I like to be hurt. So hurt me. The best way you know how. And I'll thank you. Because all I want is to perish in pleasure. Perish in pain."

This girl was, strangely familiar. As I looked in her eyes, I saw something familiar. It looked so damn familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No." She said. Looking depressed. I feel like I know her. "But I know you." I snapped my at her. "Jeffery." She said.

"How do you know that name?" I said.

"Like I said. I know you. Jefferson Woods." She said. I glared at her.

"Who hell are you?" I said. pushed her hands into the wall.

"I didn't expect you to remember. So it doesn't matter."

"Who. Are. You!" I yelled.

"No one to concern yourself with." She said. I let out a low growl. She somehow slipped out of my death grip, and slipped behind me. She rapped her arms around my waist. I was stunned. "Don't your remember? The promise you made? Woody?" She said.

Woody? Why'd that sound so familiar? It was a name that only two people would call me. My brother, and someone I was forgetting.

"Guess not." She let go. I heard her sit on the floor. I wipped around. She was cutting her wrist.

"You so fucking edgy."