|| Prologue ||

I always thought it was a bad thing to be like this, that I was strange. The fact that i couldn't showcase feelings as well as other could, I felt like it separated me from this reality. But I haven't been like this my whole life. There was a time when I was normal. Just like everyone else. I have muddled memories of a family. a home. but it was ripped away from me. And now I am weighed down with the heavy chains of my sins.

Securely locked up, chains tied me down in hopes to teach me a lesson. To teach me a feeling that I don't understand. I wonder how many days has it been since I was locked up in here? I'm not sure, when you are bound by the wight of your crimes and no light of day, you lose all concept of time.

Its the same routine here, you see this is a max facility, so I am guarded by 30 - 40 armed force officers, several mental health professionals come and go to see if they can find a reason for my abnormal personality traits. Everyone now and then there is a Pro hero that comes in to check the progress. But overall, its the same old story. They check if I'm still here. They feed me so inedible mush, then the leave me alone then the mental health professionals ask me a few questions. I refuse to answer. They leave me again. Then they feed me more mush and give me sort of drug. But all in all, it's silent. Never any noise. I'm never spoken to unless its the professionals. No noise. Its almost deafening.

But today is different. There is lots of noise. Footsteps... heavy ones. When calculating the number of footsteps per second you can hear, you can figure out how many people are walking. To my guess, there must be ten people at the most. One large person, muscular build, heavy foot. The rest must be average armed officers. I glance to the entrance of my prison and watched to door intently. Waiting for something to happen. The noise stopped, all as dead again. Well at least I thought it was.

The large titanium door was opened and 8 armed officers walk in, weapons at the ready. Behind them was the pro hero's All Might and a smaller man, well not man, but mouse walked in as well. The officers lifted the weight of the chains off of me, freeing me of that burden. However the cuffs on my hands and the chain that controls me me still stood in place. I was dragged out of the room, each guard following. All Might to my right and the creepy mouse to my left. We eventually reached a room, titanium lining, the two way mirror. I guess they are taking a different approach on my mental wellbeing. We went inside, but it was only the mouse, All Might and myself in the room. I took a seat, not waiting to be offered, staring at them with a blank expression, waiting for the explanation to come.

"Miss... what would you like to be called?" All Might looked at me, he seemed to feel quite awkward. You would think, as someone who fights villains, he would beam confidence and authority with a villain, but evidently not. He seemed anxious around me... I cant see why, its not like I'm a threat to him in this condition.

"(Y/N)." My answer was short and right to the point. I wasn't going to beat around the bush. That's the question here is my answer.

"Right, Miss (Y/N). We would like to discuss your freedom. Well not freedom. But... lets say heavily supervised second chance." He played with his fingers as he spoke to me. I can tell he is being careful about his choice of words. Correcting himself when he speaks untruths.

"Why?" I don't break eye contact, nor does my expression change. There must be a motive here. Something they want for me, or want me to do.

"Well Miss (Y/N), you are only a child, you are too young to spend the rest of your life here. You made some very bad decisions under the influence of another, that is not your fault. You will live with All Might, you will provide for you and supervise you. You will join UA, learn to become a hero, learn what it is like to be a person again." The mouse spoke. Answering the question, but still leaving me in the dark. Why now? They have had more than one chance to do this, so why now? Better yet, whats the catch?

"Will you accept this offer?" All Might beamed in his heroic voice, waiting for my approval. In this situation I have little to no choice. If i say no, they can force me, or let me sit in my cell, for the rest of my life. Or I can say yes, and I've in a nicer cell than before. But with torture this time. This time you must interact with people. So either way I dont win. Its a lose lose situation.

"Its not like I have much choice." My reply was quick, slightly mumbled. But I still see nothing good coming of this. They both beam, shooting from their seats. The mouse grabs something from his bag. It looks like a bracelet, but worse. They wrap it around my wrist an a green light comes on. This must be one of those heart monitors that you give to people that are practically on their death beds.

"When Your heart rate gets too high, you will be shocked with this. Its not a high dosage, just enough to prevent any bad incidents." So this was the catch. For my supervised freedom, i must become a dog and wear a shock collar for my wrist. I dont think they realise the disadvantages of this. What is to determine if my heart rate is 'too high' what if I'm exercising, what then?

This must be one of the many bad decisions I have ever made, and now i will have to live with it.

Please Like and Comment
Edited  and Updated Ver.