3 years of CNCO

Made by Brenda and Ciara:

Wow I can't believe CNCO's been a band for 3 years already. I'm so proud of my bf Richard and Ciara is so proud of her bf Zabdiel. Richard and I have been together for a year and Ciara and Zabdiel have been dating for 6 months. Ciara and I met Richard and Zabdiel in LA, it's actually a funny story how we met, Ciara and I were playing pokemon go and we were distracted by trying to catch a rare pokemon and we each bumped into someone, Ciara and I almost fell but then the two mystery people caught us before we hit the ground. We said we're so very sorry we were trying to catch a Legendary pokemon and we didn't see you. As Ciara and I looked at the two guys who caught us we noticed it was Richard Camacho and Zabdiel De Jesus from CNCO.

~Two Years Later~

R & Z: "Ohh Mami!"

B: "What happened papi?"

C: "Yes?"

R: "Come here!"

B: "Are you talking to me or Ciara?"

Z: "Both!"

B & C: "Why? What are you guys gonna do?"

R: "It's a surprise!"

C: "Uhhh okay?"

B: "Babe you know i hate surprises"

R: "Trust me!"
B: "You said that last time, and I ended having a panic attack!"

R: "That was different! I thought you liked snakes!"

B: "BABE I TOLD YOU WHEN WE FIRST MET I HATE SNAKES!"

R: "OHHH I thought you said..."

B: "You thought I said what?" I say cutting him off

R: "I thought you said you didn't like lakes! That's why we never go!"

B: "No babe I love lakes I said I hate Snakes!"

C: "I don't know if this is relevant, but i love snakes!"

B: "SHUT UP CIARA WE KNOW YOU LOVE SNAKES, AND I HATE THEM!"

C: "WELL OBVIOUSLY RICHARD DIDN'T KNOW!"

B: "Zabdiel come get your girl and take her away please!"

Z: "I will after you guys come in here."

B: "Richard I swear if it's something I'm afraid of, your sleeping outside!"

R: "Come here! I promise you won't be afraid! Wait... You're not afraid of me are you?"

B: "maybe?"

C: "WOAH WOAH WOAH! Does my surprise have to do with Zabdaddy?! Because UHHH I'M COMING!" Ciara gets up and runs to the room, but stops.

R: "Babe it's ok I got you I won't do anything to hurt you I promise, you don't need to be afraid of me"

C: "WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!?! I WANT MY PAPI! LET ME IN!"

Z: "Beg Mami!"

B: "ZABDEIL DE JESUS AND RICHARD YASHEL CAMACHO PUELLO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!! NOW!! Or else."

R: "Or else what?"

B: "Oh you know."

R: "Broo I think we should let them in.... These girls are crazy!"

C: "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!"

R: "I'm gonna cover your eyes please don't freak out"

B: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T FREAK OUT?"