Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II

Start from the beginning

I found myself charging at her in full speed, anger blinding my thoughts as I swiftly came up behind her and grabbed her arm. As quickly as I could I roughly covered her mouth with my hand. The hand that held tightly onto her arm involuntarily snaked around her waist, tightly pulling her small body into my bigger frame.

I breathed heavily in her ear as she breathed into the palm of my hand. My heart began to pound rapidly in my chest as I held her hot body close to mines. Her body was tense and she perked uncomfortably in my arms.

For a moment, things went still and she stayed put in my arms. I could feel the attraction I had for her deepening and it was almost becoming difficult to let her go. I felt a smirk pulling at my lips.

She began to move around in my arms, mind you her hands were free and she could do whatever she had to break free. I noticed her tiny hand ball into a fist and aim straight for my groin. I couldn't help but to smile at her attempt and feel proud of her trying, but if she was going to fight like that she could never get out of a situation like this.

I held her tighter and it seemed like she almost fell limp into my arms. If she was always going to give up that easily everyone would have a shot at her.

I began to promise myself that when this shit was over I was going to teach her how to defend herself.

She whimpered and my hand unconsciously moved from her mouth to grace her cheek.

" Shh." I breathed, her body immediately relaxing into my own. I couldn't help the skipping of beats in my heart when her warmth welcomed me openly. This was unreal. It didn't exist, what I was feeling.

But that still couldn't change the fact that she disobeyed me. My body twitched in agitation and I worked hard to keep my anger at bay.

Slowly I placed my chin onto her shoulder,

" I thought I told you to stay in your room?" I strained, feeling my eyebrow twitch. I brushed my lips across her neck and intentionally placed a tiny kiss there.

She shivered in my arms.

" I-I" She stammered. Her breathing seeming as if it had stopped working properly.

It couldn't be helped. I released her from my death grip and swiftly bent down to capture the back of her legs into my hands. Her breathing seemed to pause for a minute, and I silently took it as her shutting up. The way back to her room, she hadn't commented on anything. She didn't even ask me about the sounds. In truthfulness I was becoming uneasy by her silence. She just couldn't shut up when she was first staying in my home. Why is she so quiet?

I looked down to find two big doe brown eyes staring up at me. I was taken aback by her dark and curly lashes. Her beautiful brown eyes that had a peculiar light to them. A sickening tight feeling in my chest made me uneasy so I shifted my gaze elsewhere and opened the door of her room.

I closed the door as gently as I could and walked over to her bed and placed her there.

She looked up at me with those sparkling brown eyes and I found myself wanting to look somewhere else. I felt choked up with words and I was slowly becoming angry with myself.

I was a grown man shy of this little woman.

She opened her mouth to say something but me being the ruthless man I am I cut her short of words.

With an extended finger I said,

"If you leave this room." I threatened. My body convulsed in anger as I thought of all the possible things those fuckers could do to her if they got to her.