Timeline

Thursday (Thanksgiving) - Thursday Night - Vanessa loses her V-Card to Liam

Friday - She sleeps through most of the day, but gets spanked later on.

Saturday - Early Saturday - Liam & Vanessa set some rules and sign a contract.                                                              Late Saturday  -  They shag again.

Sunday - Late Sunday Morning - They finish shagging and have a quarrel where secrets are revealed. 

                    Sometime During Midday Sunday - Vanessa comes back home to a worried Thomas.

Monday & Tuesday - Unknown.

Wednesday -  Vanessa's back at work, but leaves early after a quarrel with Liam.                                                                Late Wednesday Night - Vanessa is cheered up by two of her mates (Thomas & Mik) as she tells them the truth about what happened during the break.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - Unknown.

Monday - Vanessa's back at work. 

                    Late Monday Night Hours - Liam enters Richard's office and Vanessa goes to investigate.

Tuesday - Early Tuesday Morning Hours - Liam & Vanessa rekindle their fire by having a massive snog. Liam breaks it off and humiliates Vanessa. Vanessa's taken home by Kyle. 

                    MidMorning Tuesday Hours - Thomas & Vanessa head back to work. 

                   At Roughly Noon - Vanessa & Thomas go eat lunch under Richard's orders. They come back, and Vanessa meets with Richard. Then, she has a chat with Liam and it doesn't end well.

                  At Around 4 - Vanessa gives Thomas the envelope and leaves work.

Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday - Unknown.

Saturday - Saturday Night - Vanessa's watching Old School in her flat, alone. When she gets a mysterious call. It was Liam.

                      Roughly An Hour Later - Liam shows up and tries to take Vanessa away from her home. Vanessa refuses to leave and becomes unemployed.

Tuesday - Tuesday Evening- Vanessa throws up and stays at home until she can afford a doctor. Thomas takes the rest of the week off to take care of her.

Wednesday & Thursday - Unknown.

Friday - Friday Afternoon - Vanessa goes to a doctor. Gets some food afterwards and meets up with Kyle. Kyle puts her on edge, and now Vanessa's scared shitless.

Wednesday (Aka Christmas) - Sometime During The Evening - Kyle got Vanessa a present but made Vanessa talk to Liam before opening it.

January 9th - Late Morning Hours - Surprise Vanessa! You're pregnant. Dr Todd says so.

                              Noon - Vanessa goes to Liam to tell him the news. Things go south rather quickly and she's left worrying about her life choices. Seconds later, she's kidnapped by the one and only 'him' we've heard so much of.

Thursday (Jan. 10) - Liam's in the hospital waiting with Kyle for news on Vanessa. Richard & Brooke come to check up on her. Kyle finds out a dirty secret his best friend kept from him. Erick gets shot.

                                            Later - Erick gets sent to jail, Kyle and Liam discuss who gets Vanessa, and Vanessa's still in a comma.

3 Years Later - Vanessa's future is revealed.

-------------

I'll update this as the story goes along.

***You might get sneak peeks as the story develops (only on the Timeline)!!!***

Thought a timeline might be helpful when keeping track of Vanessa's pregnancy.

Till next time. Sleep Well & Keep Reading! :)