14

"What are you doing here Bane?" Liam questions me in an emotionless manner. When I refuse to answer, he pulls me off the wall only to slam me back against it. Softly, I tell him, "It's none of your business." He scowls down at me and I can see the fire behind his eyes. He bends down until he's mere centimetres from my face, and says ever so cleverly, "Actually, it is. It's my company."

"So I suggest you tell me the truth before I have to teach you a lesson." My anger rises and I can feel my muscles tense as I try to restrain myself. I clench my jaw and remain silent. "Alright. Have it your way mate," Liam says and the next thing I know, he's snogging me. At first, I fight him with all of me, and he presses his body against mine. Now, trapped between the wall and his body, he starts to trail kisses down my neck.

I bite my lip and hold back the moan he's creating. Upon reaching the base of my neck, Liam nibbles on my skin, and I moan aloud unable to hold it back. I feel him smile against my skin, and he ceases all actions as he comes to meet my gaze. "Well?" he asks while motioning with his head for me to explain. Knowing I can't fight my way out of this one, I decided to give in. "I'm working late. Not that it's any of your concern, Mr Brickman."

He clenches his jaw after I draw out his formal name, but says nothing. The air around us grows thick with tension, and we stand there, frozen like statues. I stare deep into his eyes and watch as his emotions fly from within them. His hair is out of place and you can tell he's been passing his hands through it. I notice the stubble on his face and the lack of rest is evident on his face. Knowing him for a while now, I know Liam never looks this restless and dishevelled. 

"What's wrong Liam?" I ask him as my anger dissipates and is replaced with worry. "Liam?" I ask again at his silence. Still, he says nothing, but moves my hand and places it against his face. I watch as he leans into my palm and I begin to see the man I could've fallen in love with. Through a breath, he whispers, "Vanessa." I whimper at the sound of my name coming from his mouth and remember our proximity.

Only a few layers of clothing shield us from one another. The heat within me rises and I feel my face redden. My breathing picks up and I feel myself trying not to move. I close my eyes and try to push away my lust. "Look at me," I hear Liam say in a hoarse voice and I shake my head knowingly damn well what'll happen if I look at him right now. "LOOK AT ME."

His voice booms and I slowly open my eyes to meet his gaze. My lips part as I look at him, yet feel the lust within run wild and free. Unconsciously, I moisten my dry lips, and his gaze flickers to my mouth before returning to my eyes. He takes a breath and questions me, "Do you still want me?" His words sound foreign to my ears as I stare at him in shock.

I blink several times as I break our gaze to look at the floor. I bite my lip knowing that what I'm about to say might be my ruin, but I try anyway. I look him in the eye and respond with, "Yes. I do." He smiles down at me, before placing a whisper of a kiss on my lips. I try to prolong it by following him, but his grip on my wrists don't allow me. I pout at him and he chuckles at me, before kissing me once more.

A simple kiss. That's all it was supposed to be. What it wasn't supposed to turn into was into a heavy snogging session where we're basically shagging each other with our clothes on. Well, he's still fully dressed, while my skirt has been lifted all the way to my hips. My right thigh is propped on his left leg, while he stands between my legs and in front of my sex. His right arm is wrapped against the skin of my back as all my blouse's buttons have been undone. He sucks on the skin of my neck and bites down every now and then.

I'm panting and he yanks my hair with his left hand to give himself more access to my neck. I move my hands from his shoulders to his hair and force myself closer against him. I hear a low growl erupts from his throat and he pins my body against the wall. He grinds himself against me and I moan every time his bulge presses against my sex leaving my mouth dry. "Liam," I call out in pleasure and he brings his mouth back to mine.

I feel my fanny clenching and I know I'm reaching my inevitable peak. Randomly and without any hesitation, Liam turns off the light, and let's go of me. I pant heavily as I try to make sense of what he's doing. I watch as he fixes his suit and hair, before looking me in the eye with the same withdrawn face he had earlier. He clears his throat and tells me, "Go home & rest Ms Bane." Bewilderment covers my features and he goes to exit Richard's office.

"Wait," I call out to him as I reach out for him and grab onto his arm. "Good Night," he replies before shaking his arm out of my hold and walking out of the office. He closes the door and I look around the room for some sort of explanation. What the fucking hell just happened? One second we're about to shag and the next he just stops. No! This wanker's not blue balling me.

I run out of Richard's office and towards the lift in time to stop the doors from closing. "The bloody fucking hell was that Liam?" I fume at him. He stares at me with a blank face and I step to board the lift, but he blocks me. I narrow my eyes at him and stare at him with anger and a weakening lust. "I said Good Night Ms Bane. I do suggest you go home and change," he says and looks me up and down.

I catch a ghost of a smirk on lips before he looks back up at me to say, "We don't need our workers looking like they work at a whorehouse. We keep things professional in this building." My jaw gapes open and I take a step back. Liam folds his arms across his chest and leans back into the lift as its doors start to close. "AH! Please do close your mouth. We don't need anyone getting the wrong idea. I don't shag desperate whores like you."