T W E N T Y F O U R

Start from the beginning

Just then I hear the door close in the foyer. That must be Yoongi and Jimin! I stand up straight, straightening my dress waiting for him to come through into the living room.

I see Yoongi walk through, but I hear more footsteps. More than just him and Jimin...

Just then, all of the boys burst in the room screaming Merry Christmas, laughing and running around the room like maniacs. What the hell? They're so extra. 

Jhope runs up to me and squeezes me in his arms, picking me up and swinging me around with way too much energy. 

I guess the boys really love Christmas too. I wasn't expecting all of them. I'm not complaining though, the more the merrier, especially with these crackheads. 

Yoongi makes his way through the chaos of BTS being overly excited, giving me a smile. He places his handly lightly on my waist and kisses me softly as a greeting. 

"You look stunning." He whispers in my ear. 

As I'm about to return the compliment, I see Barbara walk in the apartment, looking around the room in confusion. There are 6 chaotic, crazy, excited men in my living room, placing gifts under the tree, laughing loudly and Jhope still screaming. 

"Hi Bab!" I yell, waving at her. Just then, all of the boys turn around, causing yet another screaming match of excitement. Tae walks up to her and gives her a hug. So sweet.

After a while, the boys finally calmed down and we're all gathered in the living room to start opening our gifts. There a lot of gifts under the tree, probably 90% of it being from the boys.

We decided to go round in a circle, giving one gift to open each until all the gifts are gone. That way we can all appreciate each gift. 

Namjoon is first. Jungkook passes him a gift telling him to be careful. God of destruction. 

Namjoon rips into the paper, revealing his gift and starts laughing. "You got me a heavy duty phone case?" He asks. 

"Yep. You drop your phone so much, it cracks at least once a week. With this, no more cracks!" Jungkook says. 

"Thank you." Namjoon says sincerely, still trying to stifle his laugh.

Jungkook is next to open a gift. Tae passes him a large box, telling him that he know's he's going to love it. Jungkook excitedly tears off the paper, revealing a Gucci box. 

"I know how much you love Timberland's, so I got you Gucci ones

"I know how much you love Timberland's, so I got you Gucci ones. The best kind." Tae says, giving him a rectangular smile.

"Oh man, holy shit!" Jungkook yells. 

"They're amazing, I love them. Thank you, Tae!" Jungkook says, leaning over and giving him a hug.

We all go around in a circle, exchanging gifts, laughing and enjoying each other's company. Tae bought everyone Gucci gifts, and everyone bought Namjoon gifts to help prevent him breaking anything.