T W E N T Y F O U R

Start from the beginning

Not only do I get a perfect Christmas with the perfect man, but a white Christmas too? How did I get so lucky?

After Yoongi saved me from the supermarket, people took pictures and recordings on their phone. It became front page news online immediately the same day. Rumours of BTS Suga's girlfriend, Who is she? Blah blah blah. 

We haven't said anything or admitted anything. We felt like we didn't need to. It will come out properly one day, but we decided to let it happen naturally. People already kind of know.

I race out of my room excitedly like a child, running to Hyerin's room to wake her up. 

"Hyerinnnnnnn!" I sing, jumping on her bed. "Wake up, it's Christmas! The boys will be over soon, we have to get ready." I say, shaking her shoulder. She grumbles at my attempt to wake her up. "Alright, guess I'll have to text Jimin to say you don't want him here today." I say with a smirk.

She jolts up, peeling off her eye mask. "Don't. You. Dare." She hisses through gritted teeth. I give her a chuckle and run out of her room, satisfied that my plan worked. 

After getting out of the shower, I pull out my outfit I bought solely for today.

I had my hair professionally done yesterday also, dying my hair from a one tone brown to an ombre blonde. 

After getting myself ready, I check the time - 8:25am

Yoongi said he will be over in the morning around 8:30. He should be here any minute!

I walk into the hallway and find Hyerin ready and talking selfies in the mirror. Really?

"Alright, yes you look beautiful, but come on

"Alright, yes you look beautiful, but come on." I say, dragging her away from the mirror. 

"Hey!" She yells, furrowing her brows at me. "It's Christmas, taking pictures is part of it for the memories. Who know's if I'll ever be pregnant at Christmas again?" She says.

I roll my eyes playfully at her. "We need to start prepping for the Christmas dinner. It takes like 5 hours to cook." I say, feeling slightly stressed. "The boys can help with that, stop stressing," She says.