Chapter Five.

Whoa, I lied. Another chapter today. I'm way too good to you guys..okay anyways the story.

Violet's POV

Louis went into the back room to take his call from Eleanor. From what he was saying, she seemed upset. I hoped nothing bad happened. Then, it was probably nothing, so I decided not to worry.

"I'm so exhausted from boot camp.." Chelsea whined. I rolled my eyes in agreement.

"Tell me about it. I can't even move my legs..And Louis just made me carry bed sheets and blankets from his bus. Apparently he wants to have a back up bed here or something? I dont know, but that was so tiring, he made me carry it all!" I complained. Okay, we were acting like babies I know. But I want you to go through boot camp and then not be this cranky.

"He said you two did a twitcam?" She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it was really fun. He's such a funny guy."

"So how are you dealing with just being his friend?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, blushing.

"Come on, Vi. Don't pretend you didn't have 'Mrs. Violet Tomlinson' written all over your school notebooks. Every time he had a solo you would fan girl over it! You must be ecstatic that you get to spend all this time with him. And now he wants a bed on our bus? Really, how are you dealing?"

"Well I mean...yeah oh my God you're right. I'm not dealing. I'm just listening to him gush over Eleanor, and it's killing me. Yeah, I like him, but I'm not going to do anything. I dont want to be the reason they break up, I would feel awful." I confessed, and she nodded. At that moment, Louis came back into the room, looking pale. I stood up.

"What's wrong? Is she okay?" I asked, genuinly worried.

"She..she saw our twitcam. And some things that some fans were tweeting..And the fans think I'm cheating on her with you.." he said quietly. I covered my mouth with one of my hands.

"Why would they think that? We're just friends! What did she say?"

"Well..I told her it's not true. And I got her to believe me, but think she's still worried. I don't know why she's so upset. She KNOWS I would never cheat on her." I gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry Louis, if you don't want to be seen with me anymore, I understand." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me away from him just enough so he could look me in the eyes, keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't be crazy. I still can be seen with you, we'll just have to ignore what fans say. And so will she. I mean, it's obvious we're nothing more than friends." Okay, that last part stung. I know theres nothing going on between us, but did he have to say it out loud? I faked a smile.

"Okay, Lou."

All the other boys came into our bus, with out asking by the way, and made themselves at home. Liam was telling them this story that Danielle had told him earlier.

"Hey boys, since our bus is a little bigger, we were wondering if you wanted to set up a bed here, in case you ever fall asleep here, we'll have somewhere to put you?" Chelsea asked them. This was a good plan, because now it wouldnt seem weird that Louis had a bed over here.

"Um, yeah, sure. I guess we could do that," Niall said, and they all went to their bus to get some blankets. Oh, we werent driving by the way. We were parked outside the stadium until our show there in a few days. When the boys came back they set up their beds, then we decided to go to dinner. They went to get dressed, while Chelsea and I decided what to wear. I wore a navy dress that was sleevless and had a crew neck. It was fitted until the waist, where it flared out slightly and fell to just above my knees. Chels wore a black dress that ended halfway down her thigh.

We went to this little italian place for dinner, where we sat and talked for hours, while we ate our food and shared stories about ourselves and the boys signed a few autographs for fans that were eating in the resturant. The whole night Louis kept looking down at his phone, texting Eleanor. He was sitting next to me, so I did look at most of the texts, and a lot of them were her saying 'I don't know what to believe anymore.' and him saying 'i like you, not her.' This stung, a lot. The fact that I can't have him and that he doesn't feel anything towards me. He's definitely shown more feelings than a usual friend does. It just gets me so mad.

We got back to the buses and Louis decided to go to his for the night, which didn't surprise me. Niall was the only one who crashed at our bus, I think it was for Chelsea anyway, so I just sat in my bunk and listened to our song Daylight.

"Hey.. want to talk?" Niall said sitting in the bunk across from me. I pulled out my headphones and nodded slowly. "It's about Louis, right?" He asked and I responded with another slow nod.

"It's just hard to see him saying that we're nothing more than friends when I have feelings for him and I can't really express them more than a fangirl crush because of Eleanor. I'm not hating on the girl, but I feel like I would like this all more if she didn't come into the equation." I said looking at everything but him.

"Violet, it's wrong what he's doing right now, because he's lying to two people. He does have feelings for you, but Eleanor is a major road block because he loves her. What he needs to do is tell her how he feels, and they'll figure out what to do together, but I think you should tell him how you feel, and that it's more than a fangirl crush, because millions of girls have fangirl crushes on him." I jumped down from my bunk and onto the one that Niall was sitting on, which was actually Louis' and gave him a big hug. "Now, can you help me with something?" He asked in a lower tone, whispering a bit. I nodded, smiling. "I think I'm starting to fall for Chelsea.."

Yo! Alright, so we co-wrote this chapter, but Gabby wrote a lot more. So credit goes to her! Uh, we'll see if we write more, but I think I'm going shopping.. so we'll see! Love you guys!

Molly and Gabby xxxx