⊰ 21 ⊱

"I'm finished," the women huffed, lowering her hands form her temple. She slowly opened her dark colored eyes to gaze down at the alleyway below. She could barley make out the tops of heads down below, she was afraid if she leaned over any farther she would be seen.

There was a low hum from the man standing behind her. He removed his hand from the women's shoulder. "How interesting," he hummed. After a moment of silence, he patted the women's shoulder, startling her. "Good work," the man said. "You seem to be getting stronger."

The man hummed to himself some more, sitting himself down on a ledge. He looked to be in deep thought.

"I can't decide if I want her dead or not." The women turned to gaze at the man, unable to read the look on his face.

"Well," she hummed, "do you think she's a threat?"

"Oh yes, for sure." He paused, "but she is also rather interesting. Fantastic abilities and potential, not to mention that wonderful quirk."

"Are those the only reasons?" The women had doubt, and it could be heard in her tone. It was clear she was promoting for another answer.

"She seems to also have some sort of relationship with that boy, Endeavor's son." The man rose from his seat, strolling over to kneel next to the women. He too peered over the ledge, the silver haired girl was still down there, being comforted by another blonde haired hero.

"I think we'll leave her alive for a little while." He said, his eyes shined intensely. It was clear that he was working on some sort of plan in his head.

"And if we need too we can always give her another harmless little scare."