⊰ 2 ⊱

It was the following day and Toya was standing in the same spot as he was yesterday when he met Amaryllis. It was a bit more cloudy today than it was yesterday, without the sun the air was cool and crisp.

Over the last 24- hours, Toya had finally remembered where he had seen her face before. He remembers seeing her on television where she would compete in U. A. Sports Festival. With her silver-white hair she wasn't hard to spot among a crowd, along with her eye catching quirk that made her stand out in the competition, even though Toya couldn't remember exactly what it was at the moment.

It wasn't very long till Amaryllis appeared. She had a surprised, yet cheerful, look on her face. Today she had a bandage that went across her face and over her nose before it disappeared behind her silver hair.

"Interesting thing to see you her, again," she said in a cheery tone.

"I remembered where I had seen your face before," Toya said in a hurry.

"Oh really?"

"I remember seeing you in the U. A. Sports Festival," Toya was looking for a change of expression on her face but saw none. "You aren't very hard to pick out of a crowd."

"I tend to hear that lot," she replied with a ring in her tone.

"Can't you summon weapons, or something?"

Amaryllis gave a amused smile, "Something like that."

Toya had a little idea pop into his head, he wasn't sure exactly why it of all things had surfaced but he decided to go along with it. Toya's eyes darted over to the street behind him before he looked back at Amaryllis. "Are you going that way?" He asked, using his thumb to point to the path behind him. She gave him a puzzled look before she nodded slowly. "Would you mind if I joined you?" There was a hesitation from Amaryllis, "You seem like a decent human being, so why not," she said, taking a few steps forward so that they were standing side my side. There was a good height distance between them.

There was this strange tension in the air as they walked together. It didn't feel like a awkward tension, but something else that Toya couldn't quite figure out, and it was bugging him quite a bit.

"So where is it that you go to school?" Amaryllis asked.

"Some lower tier school not to far from here," Toya replied. Amaryllis hummed a response.

After a short time, a question popped into Toya's mind. "So you have decided that I am a decent human being after just one meeting?" There was a challenge like tone in his voice, as well as a snarky tone.

It didn't take her very long to answer. "I like to think I'm a good judge of character," she said with a ring in her tone. "For example, you seem to carry yourself with in a high and mighty way but the look in her eyes tells me otherwise. Another would be-"

"Look in my eyes?" Toya said, cutting her off. As he glanced over at her, she looked a bit annoyed.

"Curious and well thought were going to be my next ones," Amaryllis halfway mumbled to herself. She said it in a way that he had just somewhat proved her point.

"There is a softness in your eyes that show that you aren't a aggressive person- like how many others who carry themselves like you do are," she paused for a moment and looked to be gathering her thoughts. "And you just don't feel like a bad person? Like the vibe you give off?" She sounded doubtful of her own words. "Does that make any sense?" She asked, turning her silver head to gaze at him.

Toya thought for a moment, "Yeah," he said, his mind wondering around his old memories. "I understand."

They walked for a little while longer before Amaryllis stopped in her tracks. When Toya halted to see what she was doing she was staring off into a little alley that was cut off by a wire fence. Her pretty red eyes were staring off into nothingness and she was transfixed in thought. "Do you have to be anywhere?" She asked without turning her head.