⊰ 7 ⊱

They weren't necessarily running, nor where they walking, but Amaryllis and Magno did keep a quick pace as they walked down the street. They walked in silence and Amaryllis just found herself staring at the back of his sun colored head.

"What was it that you found?" Amaryllis asked.

"I got a tip from some locals from the area," Magno replied, he sounded like he was only half listening and had his mind elsewhere. "Something about a hideout."

Silence followed once more before Amaryllis asked another question. "What is your real name?" It was something Amaryllis had never asked him before, and she was surprised by that fact. They tended to be sent out on missions fairly often.

Magno didn't answer straight away, he was just silent. "You know," he finally said, there was a heaviness in his tone. "I can't help but envy you." Amaryllis was surprised by this, not really the content of his words but that he choose to to talk about it now of all times. He was normally rather quite.

"Really?" Nothing but curiosity filled Amaryllis's voice.

"You have an amazing quirk and skills to go with it," there was a hint of jealousy in his words. "And yet he always talks down to you." He paused for a brief moment, "I just don't get it."

"Nor do I," Amaryllis spoke before she was aware of her words. "Of why he doesn't like me," she added in a rush, "not the other part," she trailed off, hearing herself just mumbling on. "Probably from my snarky remarks towards him," the last part was under her breath and was intended to lighten the mood.

"You never answered my question," Amaryllis said, quickly changing the topic, she sped up her pace to bring herself right next to Magno. He looked down at her with a puzzled look. "Maybe another time," there was a cockiness in his words.

"Now that's just a bitchy move." There was a playful tone in her voice and Amaryllis even saw a smile stretch across his lips.

"One other thing," Amaryllis added, "can I consider you a friend?" There was a moment of silence and Amaryllis couldn't read the expression on Magno's face. "Of course," he said, he flashed her a smile.

Amaryllis followed Magno around a corner that lead to a more shady area. It was more worn down than the street they had just come from.

"I was told that it was located in a, rundown shack," Magno mostly sounded like he was talking to himself. Amaryllis was sure that he just picked a direction and went for it, and she followed closely behind scanning the area.

They wondered around for a bit till they found a building that somewhat matched the description. It was an out of place shack, if you wished to call it that. It looked more like someone had taken a single room from a hotel and stuck and roof on it. There was also a poor fence that surrounded it.

"Would you like me to go investigate?" Amaryllis asked, for she was the one who normally did the sneaking around. "No," Magno replied, "I would like to come with you on this one." His tone sounded more motivated than his words did.

"Don't fight needless battles this time, okay?" There was amusement in Magno's words. 

"I've done that only twice," Amaryllis snapped, she paused for a second, "okay it might have been four times." They shared a light laugh and then jumped the fence. They made their way along the wall to the side of the building. Voices could be heard coming from inside.

"Find out anything interesting today, Saburo?"

"Just a bunch of shit, mostly, but there was one thing though."

With there ears on high alert, Amaryllis helped Magno onto the roof and she followed soon after. There was a small cracked window at the top that they both hung around, careful not to be seen. There were at least 4 visible sitting around a table that could be seen from the window. Amaryllis recognized one as a bank robber she had seen wanted pictures of.

A M A R Y L L I S《 My Hero Academia 》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara