Chapter 7: he never said goodbye

I felt bad for leaving Hiccup like that. I had been tossing and turning all night thinking of ways to apologise. I mean, I guess if he didn't have feelings for me, that's fine... I guess.

I-I just wish-, doesn't matter now anyway... It's never going to happen. Wishes don't come true. Why does he have to make me feel this way, did those kisses mean nothing to him?

I decide to get up, no point moping in bed all day. I'm still not sure what Hiccup was on about last night, about him leaving or something... I guess I kind of didn't give him time to answer. He just won't admit to anything. I mean he blamed his dad for something he said!

I walk down the stairs, picking up an apple and brushing it against my shirt.

"hey girl!" I say scratching her side as I walk up to her pen outside. "sorry about yesterday..." I say as she gives a little 'it's alright' squawk. "you hungry?" I ask as she starts jumping up and down in response. I give out a little laugh. "here ya go!" I say tossing her a few pieces of chicken as she wolfs down the rest in the basket. "that's it eat up your chicken..." I say patting her scaly back.

After she finishes I hop on her back ready for our morning flight.

"ya ready girl?" I ask her. She gives a squawk in response. "then let's go!" I shout and soon we are up in the air.

We fly around for a bit with still no sign of Hiccup. I guess I must of taken it too far. I didn't mean to, it's just, he hurt me, and to think that what he said will just dissapear or become unheard, then that's an impossibility. I let out a heavy sigh and lie back onto Stormflys back.

She turns her head towards me with concern,

"what am I gonna do girl...?" I ask her. She just gives me a little 'I don't know' squawk along with some dragon pity. I scratch her side and sit up.

"let's go home girl..." I tell her before we fly back home.

It's now around two, wow we've been flying for hours.

"wow you must be tired girl..." she gives me a squawk in response as we land rather briskly (is that the right word?). "It's alright girl," I say patting her side and removing her saddle, as she nudges me wanting a hug. I hug her neck tightly as she gives a squawk.

"you go rest girl..." I tell her, as she quickly enters her stable cocooning her body with her wings. "sleep tight girl..." I say scratching the top of her head, heading over to mead hall for some lunch and to see if Hiccups there.

I reach the mead hall to find it completely deserted. I look in every single house, everyone gone.

"where are they?" I ask myself as I hear a lot of chattering coming from the docks.

I walk up onto the hill which overlooks the docks and there I see Hiccup fading away into the fog. I begin to tear up... I never said goodbye. He looked at me and waved but I was too ashamed to wave back and looked away. Looking back to nothing there.

I walked down onto the docks as the villagers dispersed. I just sat there. Hoping, wishing that he would come back... but he didn't.

HEY GUYS!  SORRY IT'S LATE!  BUT HERE'S ASTRIDS CHAPTER! I THINK I MAY CRY ='(.
SO ANYWAYS WAS IT GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!