Chapter 3: Training?

He had been explaining the training for 3 hours now. And to be honest I don't remember much of it. I don't know how it could even take him 3 hours to explain that!

"Right so you guys ready?" He asks us.

"ready for what?" asked Ruff.

"Training!" He said annoyed.

"And what training would that be mister?" asked Tuff confused.

"urgh guys we've been through this boring training plan once. Where were you for the last 3 hours?" I asked them completely bored and annoyed that they weren't listening. I really didn't want Hiccup to go through it again!

"staring contest..." they replied shrugging.

"Oh Thor!" Hiccup groans, "just let's go, I'll explain on the way..." Oh great...

"explain what exactly?" asked Tuff.

"just come on!" He says mounting Toothless as we begin to mount our dragons. To soon br up in the skies.

"what's the point of this dumb exercise anyway?" moaned Snotlout.

"Snotlout it's not dumb it's just a Hiccup idea!" I explain grinning at Hiccup.

"thank you Astrid!" he says sarcastically I just roll my eyes.

**************************************

After Hiccup explained the boring exercise yet again I hope that they're ready.

"so you guys got it now?" he asks us

"yes... no... are we going to be tested on this?" asked Tuff confused.

"Hiccup they got it!" I reassured him. He gazed into my eyes for a moment. Awkward.

"great, come on then!" we were heading on a new mission. We were going out to discover new islands to hopefully discover more dragons. Well that's the plan anyway.

Hiccup decides that it's better if we split up. Oh great.

"Ok guys, it would probably be better if we split up-" he begins to explain.

"Ok I choose Astrid!" shouted out Snotlout. What? No! There's no way that I am going with him. I could tell that Hiccup was beginning to tense up, I'm not sure why. I groaned.

"urgh, I'd rather go with Hiccup..." I say.

"and I'd rather go with Astr-" Hiccup stopped as everyone stared at him, he turned away and blushed whilst I just giggled at him. He looked back at me gazing into my eyes again.

"ahem!" coughs Snotlout wrecking the moment as always.

"Ok then, Snotlout you're with Fishlegs, twins, well, you're together and I'm with Astrid..." he explained blushing again at the last bit. They all just look at him. I don't know why.

"come on bud..." he says patting Toothless' side. "if anyone finds anything make your dragon roar! If you're in trouble use two roars..." he shouts after them as they all disperse. He shakes his head frustratedly. Hiccup then begins to stall so I ask him,

"Well are we going to go or..."

"oh, er, yeah, er, sorry..." he says blushing. he then tries to cover up by saying,

"race ya?"

"oh you're on!" I glare at him. He knows me too well. "I'm totally going to win!"

"whatever you say m'lady!" he says speeding off with a smug grin on his face. Oh he is so dead. 

"oh you're so going to get it now!"  I shout speeding after him.

HEY GUYS! WHAT YOU THINK?

GOOD?

BAD?
IS IT BORING? PLEASE JUST TELL ME AND I'LL DELETE IT AND JUST STICK WITH FOREVER AND ALWAYS... I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO BE HAPPY! AM I TERRIBLE AT THIS? OH WELL LATER GUYS AND GALS!

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!