Chapter Fifty-Nine: Our Time

Three years pass. It was the night of May 10th, 2195. Vivi, Alex, Finn, Rose, Holly, Tanya, Robin, Demetri and Blake were gathered at Vivi's house. Most of them were drinking together during the night and talking. Rose was the only one not drinking this night.
  "I can't believe those people at Cafeteria won't leave me alone about it either!" Robin says. "They keep bugging me about when I'm gonna find a 'girl' and settle down. I'm only 19! Get off my back, I've got plenty of time!".
  "You don't have much room to complain" Finn says, "they're just trying to look out for you. It's what they do. Besides, you're lucky we're letting you drink. You're almost 20 years old, but since you haven't quite turned 20, you're not actually supposed to be drinking".
  "You better not turn into a complaining drunk either" Vivi says, "otherwise, I'm not treating you to another drink".
  Robin slowly pulls his cup away from Vivi as if to poorly hide it from her. "Anyways" he says, "what about you, Alex? You still not looking for anyone?".
  "I'm not the romantic type" Alex says, then takes a drink from his cup.
  "Oh, then may I recommend a certain psycho to you?" Robin says as he leans close to Alex and points at Vivi. "She's not the romantic type either, seeing as how her last relationship ended last year".
  "First off" Vivi says, "screw you for calling me a psycho. Secondly, he had it coming".
  Alex laughs and says "I honestly tried not to laugh when that happened, but the guy... pfft- HA HA HA HA HA!".
  "Tell the story again!" Robin says, "Please?".
  "Oh come on, it wasn't that funny" Vivi says. "I met this guy named Fredrick. We went out for a couple months, and I thought things were going well. He wasn't super clingy or annoying... but then I found out he was two timing me".
  "AND YOU PULLED OUT YOUR ENTIRE ARSENAL OF GUNS ON HIM!" Robin says as he laughs really hard.
  "It wasn't my ENTIRE arsenal..." Vivi says. "Just the... twelve I hide under my jacket. It got embarrassing though. He started shaking and crying...".
  "AND THE MAN PISSED HIMSELF IN PUBLIC!!!" Alex shouts as he laughs really hard as well.
  "Seriously" Vivi says, "like why would you piss yourself in that scenario?".
  "To most normal people" Holly says, "a dozen guns aimed at their heads is a terrifying sight. He was absolutely fearing for his life".
  "Yeah" Vivi says sarcastically, "because pissing yourself is going to save your life when someone wants to shoot you... what are you going to do? Slide away on your own piss like you're ice skating?".
  "I think if I saw someone skating on piss" Tanya says, "I'd piss myself laughing".
  "Can we please stop talking about piss?" Vivi asks. "Dammit, now I've gotta go". Vivi gets up and runs to the bathroom. When she gets back, Robin and Alex were snickering. "What?" Vivi asks in a disappointed tone.
  "How was your trip to the bathroom?" Robin asks. "Did you... slide... when you were done?". Robin and Alex start laughing very loudly.
  "Ugh, men..." Vivi says.
  "It wasn't that funny" Tanya says.
  "It wasn't very funny at all" Holly says. "Except, of course, when Fredrick actually did pee himself. Karma is amusing".
  "Look" Vivi says, "all I know is, if someone tries to play me like that again, then they're probably getting shot".
  "Remind me to film it" Robin says. "I wanna see the debut episode of 'Getting Dumped On Ice'. Make sure the next one really slides".
  "Oh, for the love of-" Vivi says, "can we stop?".
  "Seriously though" Robin says, "Alex needs to find someone so he stops being angry all the time... Vivi needs someone who won't two time her, or is at least comfortable with guns to his face. It could work you know?".
  "Eh, I don't know" Alex says as he thinks about it. "I'm not the romantic type at all".
  "I'm not sure either" Vivi says, "but I guess I could at least give him a shot".
  "Really?" Alex asks, confused. "I guess I'll give it... a shot". Alex, Robin and Finn begin laughing now.
  "Yeah, real funny" Vivi says. "Make sure you bring your best skates...".
  "I don't see why you'd need to find someone to settle down with though" Tanya says. "It's not mandatory. I'm doing fine by myself with my daughter. I don't need another husband, and she doesn't need a step father".
  "Yeah" Holly says, "I don't understand why you'd feel the need to look in the first place".
  "Everybody needs something in their life that they're proud of" Rose says. "For some people, it's love".
  "For me, it's information" Holly says. "The less people I have to meet in life, the better".
  "I'll drink to that!" Blake says.
  "I'll drink to anything!" Demetri says.

  After a while of talking and enjoying themselves, everyone leaves and goes to separate homes. Demetri found a place to stay, but still helps out at Vivi's shop during the days. Everyone else also had a home somewhere close by. The night passes peacefully, but early in the morning, something woke Vivi up. There was a pounding on her door. She gets up to check what was with all of the commotion, and was shocked by what she saw. She immediately starts calling the rest of the group. Everyone was sent a message or woken up early by Vivi telling them "Come to my house immediately. It's urgent!". Not long after that, Rose and Finn were the first to arrive. They knocked on Vivi's door, and Vivi opens the door just enough to peek her head through the crack of the door.
  "What's going on?" Finn asks.
  "Is there danger?" Rose asks, holding a knife.
  "No" Vivi says, "it's better".
  Finn and Rose look at each other in confusion. "What's going on?" Finn asks.
  "You're not going to believe this" Vivi says. Vivi then opens the door wide, and there sitting on the couch in her living room, was Siran and Zia. Finn and Rose stood dumbfounded. Finn's jaw drops and Rose drops her knife on the floor.
  "Siran!" Finn shouts.
  "Zia!" Rose shouts.
  Finn runs up to the two of them and hugs them. "Where have you been!?" He asks.
  "Would you believe us if we told you" Zia asks, "that we were in a void, talking to a goddess?".
  "That sounds ridiculous" Finn says, "but at this point... yeah!".
  Siran looks over Finn's shoulder, surprised that Rose wasn't the first one to jump on them and hug them. "Are you okay, Rose?" Siran asks. "You're usually more energetic than this".
  "Oh, I'm fine" Rose says with a bright smile. "I just have to be more careful is all". When Zia and Siran look down at Rose, they see her holding her hand over her stomach. She was wearing a wedding band, and her stomach grew a little bit larger.
  Siran looked at Finn's hand too and saw a matching wedding band. "You don't mean..." Siran says.
  "I'm pregnant" Rose says.
  Finn steps back next to Rose and puts one arm over her shoulders. "You've been gone for a long time" he says. "A lot has happened".
  "Nothing bad, I hope" Zia says.
  "Nothing... too bad" Rose says.
  "How long is a long time?" Zia asks.
  "You've been gone for about three years" Rose says.
  Suddenly, Alex walks through the door. "What's up with the-" he begins to say, but then freezes when he sees Zia and Siran. "No... way".
  Siran holds up his hand and says "Long time no see. Sorry we kept you waiting, we were kind of stuck in an endless void and asleep...".
  "That makes no sense, but I'll take it!" Alex says as he walks up to Siran and Zia. Alex fist-bumps Zia, but punches the top of Siran's head. "You know how worried we were!?".
  "Ow!" Siran complains. "I said we were sorry!".
  Zia laughs and says "we couldn't exactly just come back whenever".
  One by one, the rest of the crew shows up at Vivi's house. Each of them taking their time to catch up with Siran and Zia, telling them about all the things they missed. They spent all day in the house just talking. After a while, Finn asks "So, you guys back for good? You're not gonna just disappear on us again, are ya?".
  Siran shakes his head and says "We're back for good".
  "You better be!" Rose says. "I've already told you, we're like a family. I'm not losing my family again!".
  Zia laughs and says "I know. We won't be leaving you".
  "Promise?" Rose asks.
  "We promise" Zia says.
  "This calls for celebration!" Demetri says.
  "Woo!" Blake cheers, "I'll drink to that!".
  Most of the guys start laughing, then Rose reminds them "I still can't drink. So don't party too much. I have to be careful, remember?".
  "Yeah" Vivi says, "if anyone hurts the baby, you'll have to answer to Holly".
  Holly takes her laptop out of its case and unfolds the case back into a sniper rifle, then cocks the gun. "And I won't be nice about it" she says. "Rose is still like a little sister to me".
  "You guys never change" Siran says, "I love it".
  "You're one to talk" Alex says, "you two haven't aged a day!".
  Everyone shares some laughs, some more stories and most of them drink. They shared the night together, but it would only be the first night of many they've spent together as normal friends and not as The Six Guns. They finally created a life they could be proud of. One of family and friends, and not one of war and fighting. This is how The Six Guns ended, and how their lives began. The lives they've always wanted.

The end.