Chapter Forty-Nine: Diplomacy

"So what do we do now?" Rose asks. "We can't stand around and wait for them to make more of those robots".
  "Should we just attack Omnia now?" Alex asks. "I doubt we're prepared for an attack, but the more we try to prepare, the worse off we'll be".
  "I don't know" Siran says, his head hung in defeat. "I'm not sure what we can do".
  "We can try calling Lieutenant Haru Nakamura" Mikoto says, "and see if we'll be able to ask any of the Japanese militaries for help in Omnia. They're the only ones that I think will help us".
  "If it's all we can do" Zia says, "then go for it".
  As Siran was at a loss, unable to think clearly about what they should do, Mikoto uses her phone to call Haru Nakamura. Haru Nakamura is a Lieutenant, currently employed in the SAT (Special Assault Team) in Japan. When she gets off of the phone, Mikoto turns to Siran and says "I've got bad news and good news".
  "What is it?" Siran asks.
  "The bad news; they can not help us... yet" Mikoto says.
  "And the good news?" Alex asks.
  "Japan has deployed assistance in China" Mikoto says, "in order to help with their Ly'Lum problem there. Nakamura is overseeing the operation, so she's there too. There's at least a small chance we can get both China and Japan on our side in this fight".
  "If only Seeira had a military" Vivi says, "they would've helped a long time ago, probably".
  "I know Zhang said that we shouldn't interfere" Siran says, "but maybe if we can get a word in with the president, then we might be able to get assistance".
  "So, back to China?" Rose asks.
  "It's the only thing I can think of" Siran says. "It's probably the only time I haven't had a Plan B".
  "Then to China we go" Finn says.

  The team makes their way to Balphor to take a plane to China, making sure to avoid more Hunters. During the fight with Predator, they lost sight of Kirk, although they aren't even sure if he's even alive anymore. It was February 1st, 2192 when they made it back to Hong Kong. The crew made their way straight for the conference office, where The President of the People's Republic of China, Li Xiaobai held a meeting with Nakamura and the rest of the congress of China. As The Six Guns crew storms through the building, many people tried to stop them but no one could. They walked straight through the doors of the conference room and flung the doors wide open. Dozens of people, guards and officials had guns pointed at the crew. To their surprise, Siran stopped, got on his knees, and bowed. "We need your help" he says. "Please listen to our request".
  "The Six Guns" Li says in anger. "What brings you back to China?".
  "The forces in Omnia are growing fiercely stronger" Siran says, "they're developing super weapons and we need to stop them before the whole world gets dragged into this war".
  "Do robots count as super weapons?" Rose whispers.
  "We refuse" Li says. "We have our own business to attend to".
  "And if we take care of it for you?" Siran asks.
  "Look" Li says, "we appreciate what you've done for us so far. However, we can not get involved. We have an image as a country to maintain".
  "Your image will be in bigger jeopardy if you don't nip the problem at the bud!" Siran yells. "This conflict is about to grow a whole lot bigger! Bigger than you could ever handle! What we need is for someone to hold back their forces so we, The Six Guns, can get a straight shot at the biggest problem!".
  "Even if I agree!" Li yells, "I don't have the authority to order all of our forces to move onto Omnia! That's a decision the whole congress has to make!".
  "We're not sure we can risk the attack" one of the congressmen say, "we'll need to know if we'll have proper support to keep our troops alive, in case we have to pull out and prepare for a counter attack. Lieutenant Haru Nakamura, what will your forces do after this? If Japan can deploy plenty of troops, then we can agree to deploy as backup, but only as backup".
  "I'm not sure" Haru says, "I don't have that authority". Siran hangs his head in defeat, but then Haru says "but it won't be hard to get clearance to deploy in Omnia at this point. Most of Japan has taken a liking to The Six Guns. I'm sure we can work something out".
  "If you get your clearance" Li says, "we'll give The Six Guns our answer then".
  "Thank you, sir" Siran says as he stands up. The Six Guns walk out of the office, with a digital shield covering them completely in case one of the guards were to get trigger happy.
  "Those people are so unorthodox" Li says.
  "I think that's part of their charm" Haru says.