Chapter Nineteen: The Ueda Sisters

The team makes their way to the nearest airport again, and finds transportation to Shibuya. When they get there, they're met with fascinating technological advancements and a scene of a sort of modern future like they haven't seen before. Every lively business had a hologram sign with its name showing in a bright and flashy way. There were concerts of animated volumetric displays for popular animated characters to sing and give entertainment to those who pass by. The volumetric displays were like holograms, but very realistic. It was hard to tell the difference between the volumetric displays and real people sometimes. The streets seemed to brim with generally happy or comfortable citizens. In fact, this town seemed so well founded and maintained that it was hard to believe what the officers said about the economy beginning to collapse here.
Most of the crew shared in the sense of interest and distractions coming from all angles. As Rose found it particularly hard to pull herself away from all the distractions, she frantically kept up with the group. "Where should we go from here?" She asks.
Without diverting his attention, Siran focused on moving forward and not getting lost. "We need to find somewhere that's both quiet and private" he says. "From then, we can form a game plan to move forward".
"Where should we go for that?" Zia asks, feeling somewhat impatient and somewhat distracted. "This whole town seems bustling and loud!".
Indifferent from her usual composure, Holly replies in her typical tone "Why don't we try the nearest cafe? We can see if there is anywhere we can sit and talk away from all the noise".
"But what about all this stuff we could do while we're here?" Finn asks in a panic, much like a child leaving an amusement park. "Doesn't this seem like we're missing an opportunity here? We could take some time to relax and have a little fun!"
"We don't have the time" Alex responds in a harsh and annoyed tone.
The team finds a cafe to relax in for the time, and request a quiet table with the most privacy. To their surprise, the people at the cafe seemed to understand English perfectly. They were escorted to a table with no one near them, with the exception of two girls playing on their phones two tables away from them. They all sat down and began the conversation.
Finally getting to relax again, Alex lets out a big sigh and says "Alright, first order of business, we need to find out any information we can about The Ly'Lum's activity here. We need to know if what we heard is true or not".
Upon looking up, Siran noticed the two girls who were two tables away from them are now sitting at the table right next to them. He didn't let it bother him, but he decided to choose his words carefully. That way they don't get sucked into any unnecessary situations. "Yes" Siran says, "we need to find out if what we know is true. We can't work here if... we don't... know the... truth..."
As Siran stopped talking, they noticed the two girls were now leaning over the seats and staring at the crew with a mixture of interest and curiosity. They both looked very similar. Each with long black hair, one of them wore their hair tied in a bun and the other wore their hair down and well combed. They were both short, with green eyes. "Can I help you?" Siran asks these girls.
"Who're you guys?" One of the girls asked.
"So you speak English too!" Alex says as he seems to get more comfortable. A big smile shines across Alex's face as he says "we're busy, now get lost".
The girls seem to only get more ecstatic as one of them says "I'm Satomi Ueda!"
"And I'm Mikoto Ueda!" The other girl says.
Both of them do a sort of pose on the seats and put together each other's hands to form the shape of a heart as they cheer together "and we're the Ueda Sisters!".
"We're twins!" Mikoto says.
"I'm the older one!" Satomi cheers.
"By ONE hour!" Mikoto pouts, as Satomi sticks her tongue out playfully.
The Six Guns crew were both speechless and motionless. Shocked and dumbfounded by this public display that made the crew unsure what to say or do. After a long pause, Alex breaks the silence by saying "What... the hell".
"We're kinda famous!" Satomi says, gleefully.
"We started with singing karaoke, but now we occasionally hold concerts too!" Mikoto adds.
"And WE... didn't ask!" Alex says in an angry, yet still confused sort of tone.
With his interest suddenly seeming to shift, Siran says "Now hold on, maybe this can be a good thing. What do you guys know about The Ly'Lum here?"
Their attitudes suddenly shifting to a sour one, Satomi asks in a serious tone "What about them?"
"So they ARE here?" Siran asks.
"What do you want with The Ly'Lum?" Mikoto asks.
"I'm assuming you're not a fan of theirs then?" Zia asks.
"A fan? Pfft" Satomi replies with a disgusted look.
"A lot of other people around here may be okay with The Ly'Lum sticking around here" Mikoto interrupts, "but not us! We know they're up to no good!"
"Really?" Alex asks skeptically, "You KNOW they're up to no good?"
Her attitude somewhat retreating, Satomi replies "Well... we THINK they're up to no good".
"Then it seems like we're both in luck then!" Siran replies as he sits up, his attitude growing brighter and more optimistic. "We're here to help prove they're up to no good!"
"Really?" Mikoto asks, her face showing more optimism than before as well.
"Wait, Mikoto!" Satomi says, seeming highly defensive, "we don't know if we can trust them. They might be working for them, after all!"
"At least she's a little smart..." Holly says, barely paying attention.
Leaning forward, and seeming more serious than usual, Siran begins to bargain with the Ueda twins. "We'll prove that we're against them, but we need to know how to hit them where it hurts first".
"W-what do you mean?" Satomi asks, confused and seeming like she isn't keeping up with the conversation at all.
"We'll need somewhere to talk, where it's more private" Siran says.
"And probably somewhere to stay for a little while too" Finn adds.
"Well..." Mikoto begins to say as she thinks, "I guess we can do that much for you for now. Come, we'll find somewhere to go. Just don't get yourselves lost on the way!"